Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

BBC bruiser floors drunken thug

Ibtisam   

A BBC reporter levelled a drunken thug with a swift punch and a knee, after he was followed through Manchester whilst preparing to do a live broadcast for North West Tonight.

Paresh Patel was followed through Manchester city centre by John Nugent, 22, and David McKenna, 27, who punched him in the face and threatened him with violence.

Little did they know their victim was a former international martial arts champion, and when one of the thugs pushed him too far, he got what he had coming.

In a flash, Patel landed a cracking right hook on the moron's chin, before following it up with a swinging knee to the guts, sending the drunken nerdowell sprawling on the pavement, the whole incident was caught on CCTV.

Jodie Anderson has been given a six-week suspended prison sentence and was ordered to pay Mr Patel a £50 fine.

Judge David Hernandez said: '"He defended himself, he delivered a blow. I say good for Mr Patel."

Watch the whole thing here:

Lol its so funny.

Source: http://www.asylum.co.uk/2009/11/03/breaking-news-bbc-bruiser-floors-drunken-thug/

BOB   

So you're into violence miyaa iminka Mrs Bengali Chapati?

I don't envy your 4.1 feet tall hairy, sweaty, smelly, greasy of a husband... :D

Af Soomaligii miyaad baratay weli mise sidii baad afkii adiga kaliya kuu goonida ahaa u qortaa? :D

PS. icon_razz.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

Adnaan: sabaaxad and a half ba lagu sameeyeh.

BOB:

These days you don't even say SalamAlikum no more (only to your sujui friends), baal first before you attack and cay me and my husband, salanta islamika ka bilow!

In any case xishood and stop being so bitter. :eek: :rolleyes: It happens, so dusty yourself off and try again, no need inaand cuuntidi miskiinka icon_razz.gif

P.s. He is 5.1 not 4.1 :mad: :mad:

nuune   

loooool@BOB, welcome back waryee, ninkii saaxiibkaa ahaa ee AT&T eed deyrisay waa hore ayaa lahaa Banjul ayuu u guurey BOB oo halkaas ayaa gaabdh reer Gambia ah oo ka dhalatey boqortooyada lagu siiyey.

Ibtisam   

^^Have you noticed aniga he abuses me, cay iyo habar buu so daya. The other girls he says Wewe ndiyo umepotea...vipi hali? mzima ausiyo?(Which for those of you who do not know means: Hey beautiful sister, I missed you very much, where have you been, I am good, how are you?

Is it my fault I am a true somali and never went to far away Africa lands with my family. icon_razz.gif

nuune   

loooooool@ibti

loool@Wewe ndiyo umepotea...vipi hali? mzima ausiyo? :D

I agree, BOB waa cunsuri, only sujui peolpe ayuu salaamaa :D

Juxa   

walee bob wala hayaa, i agree with ibti, it is time to accept ibti's husband, he is quite cute by the way.

Ibtisam   

Juxa:

Tell em how my husband pops by just to say hello even during the day. Which somali farah will drive by just to say hello during the day. Indha ayey farah ka geelin saying I'll see her when she gets home icon_razz.gif

A&T :D lol

Juxa   

onething i like about A & T waa inuu rer kismaayodka runta kasheego

ibti comeon, admittedly your oday is cute lakin dont dismiss our faraxs. ninka naxariis badan farax lawaaaaaaaaa. bless them

hodman   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^Have you noticed aniga he abuses me, cay iyo habar buu so daya. The other girls he says
Wewe ndiyo umepotea...vipi hali? mzima ausiyo?
(Which for those of you who do not know means:
Hey beautiful sister, I missed you very much, where have you been, I am good, how are you?

Is it my fault I am a true somali and never went to far away Africa lands with my family.
icon_razz.gif

Loool Ibtisam I didn't know u knew ur own version of Swahili :D:D

p.s Living in Minneapolis has made me not sijui but in between smile.gif

BOB   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

BOB:

These days you don't even say SalamAlikum no more (only to your sujui friends), baal first before you attack and cay me and my husband, salanta islamika ka bilow!

In any case xishood and stop being so bitter. :eek: :rolleyes: It happens, so dusty yourself off and try again, no need inaand cuuntidi miskiinka
icon_razz.gif

P.s. He is 5.1 not 4.1

Horta you got me there...I ADMIT I should've greeted you first but then again if I had greeted you that would've softened my heart and I would've missed a great opportunity to take a dig at your bengali puppet which would've been a criminal in my modest standard.

Make sure I never see him or I will beat him up until his face ends up looking like he's been stung by a million bees...I will beat him with a cricket bat after I break the baseball bat on him :mad:

Nuune...Ninkan AT&T ah meejaneey uu xukumaa marka he likes to bully me a lot sababtoo ah waxaa xan igusoo gaartay ninku inuu qaalin uu ilaashanaayey umooday inaan aniga ka weyraxay oo aan hardi ku boobay when in truth it was either YOU, PARAGON or FU-FU...waxaan maqli jiray maskiin maciin ma leh marka ninkan yac iga dheh una sheeg inaan maskiin ilaahay oo caane ma daadiye weyn ahay. :D

Juxa...waan ku salaamay walaashey...please allow me to STAND UP for you.marka xigo reer Kismaayo la'aantood Xalwo majiri leheen ma ogidoo marka at least Xalwo madaxeeda nagu cafi. smile.gif

AT&T reer abtiyaashay waa gob...sijuugu waa dad aad u fiican...allah yaa Garissa iyo Ijaaraa ku geeyo aad soo aragtide gabdhihii Cabdalle ee quruxdooda qalanjooyinka u ekaa oo biyaha markay cabayaan oo ay dhuunta marayaan aad arkayso...kah eeboow eebe. :D

PS. Salam Aleikum Ibti:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Paragon   

Nice knock-down. Funny though. The thug wasn't wasn't sure wether to follow him or not. He then followed him in two minds. :D