Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Do you think Ruth loves me?

Abtigiis   

Do you actually think Ruth loves me?

I suspect my colleague, Ruth O’Connell, loves me. I suspect so because every time I walk into her office, and she notices me walking there through the glass door, she hurriedly picks out a lipstick from her bag and quickly applies to her slim lips. She is charming and slightly over thirty. She was born Irish, but she told me she is a blue-blood American, descendent of those who descended from the Mayflower passenger crew centuries back. She also likes to pay for my bills whenever we go out for lunch together. I agree to her kindness, with gratitude.

I think she started loving me after I shared my friend’s predicament with her. This was his story.

In the three years they were married to one another, Mohamud has been a happy husband, caring and always providing, but soft on the production side. Soft, but not too soft to satisfy his woman and most importantly to spawn progeny. Two boys. Initially, there were several nights where he has to feign sickness to avoid the daunting task Maryama requested; the task of living up to her potency. But, later, with time, he has outgrown his state of denial and admitted he is no match. Yet, Maryama always understood.

This last two months, she has started behaving funny in bed. For three nights now, the new trick is holding him by the head in the middle of the task and rubbing his mouth against the source of milk for the young Khalif. Yes, she has stopped breast-feeding the baby, but why should the father take up from where the baby-boy left off? He couldn’t understand. More importantly, who has taught her this new passion? He was seeking my advice whether to divorce her or not. He could no longer put up with her bizarre behaviour, which culminated in her muttering imprecations if he dares to haul out his mouth from where it is glued to, even to let out some choking gulp of air.

Ruth asked me what I think of the issue and I have given my answer that I think the man is lucky and must hold onto whatever is given to him as long as it makes his wife’s life a little bit more enjoyable. From that day on, Ruth is refusing to lose me beside her, is supporting me in meetings and is insisting that I must see a coastal Island nearby where she says is serene and captivating.

She keeps on saying I am a very understanding man, who needs to be allowed to explore the joy of life. But she hasn’t yet said she loves me, or that she thinks about a relationship with me. I, Ahmed-Dahir, don’t know what to do. I wouldn't have cared about her love, in any case, because ‘even our donkey’s don’t mate’, but what she hinted last evening on Dinner, by way of a return story about her friend- a certain Dyane, who she says loves to massage the back and foot of her man, before anything else takes place. Even as a child, there was nothing more soothing than feel the hands of my dad and mom on my back, scratching it, whenever I lie down beside them. Imagine that combined with the thrill of what my friend has?

I could go for it, but first things first; do you think Ruth loves me?

I asked someone who knows her better about her situation and how she deals with men, and he confirmed to me that she is not the type who runs after men, but if someone lands his proposal for a quick fix, she seriously considers such requests.

the new trick is holding him by the head in the middle of the task and rubbing his mouth against the source of milk for the young Khalif. Yes, she has stopped breast-feeding the baby, but why should the father take up from where the baby-boy left off?

there was nothing more soothing than feel the hands of my dad and mom on my back, scratching it, whenever I lie down beside them. Imagine that combined with the thrill of what my friend has?

:D:D:D

Now where is Ibtisam ??

Ohh ,, to answer to your question:

I don't think she loves you, she just likes you.

Btw, do you know how to measure when she loves you, likes you or hates you ?? ,,, :D

Let me get this out first hehehehehehehehehehe

No Ruth does not love you

She wants to sleep with you

And once that happens

Then she is going to think she is in love with you

You would feel awkward when she blurts it out after "ahem ahem" and say nothing or something ****** "like how you like her too"

Next day at the office she thinks you guys are in a relationship when you aren't

She tries to take the relationship to next level

And she doesn't feel you committed to it as she is

Your work would be criticized, her support would be gone, and then...... :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Let me get this out first hehehehehehehehehehe

No Ruth does not love you

She wants to sleep with you
:D

Is sleep ultimately not the end product of love? :D:D:D Why would I care?

whats love got to do with it...u 2 got fetish so wat u gotta lose!! i say rock de boat homie while its hot or gimme the #...??? this is a man job! loooooooool.

u crazy homie.

Is sleep ultimately not the end product of love? [big Grin] [big Grin] [big Grin] Why would I care?

lol. No it is not :D:D ...As to why should you care well that's for you to decide ;);)

But maybe Rudy is right, when you shared that story, she recognized a freak in you that called out to her own freakish inclination :D:D

Nephissa   

Hmmmm! Why would you care? Do you really need us to tell you? Get a grip waryeee, and stop letting this woman use you. Qatar baa iskaaga dhigtay, she's gonna have you eat stuff..bad stuff on demand, and it won't be (.)(.) ..

Abtigiis   

DD, what is ANR? Adigaaba macalimad ah show?

Nepthys, balayaa lagu cunsiiye ha ii saadin. Waan fahmay waxaad jeedee. Laakiin, someone from europe, soo ka igu yidhi, yurub ninkaan aroortii ka findhicilaneyn alaabtaas xaas kuma qabi karo?

nuune   

^^ lol@yurub ka findhicilaneyn, ehehe

AT&T, sheekadan waxaan ka dhihi karaa iska yar Xaajiyoow, it seems you two fit together and match in sharing stuff!

Abtigiis   

It is not her who told me this story. Nin Soomali ah oo yurub ka yimid baa igu yidhi "war meesha waa lagu ba'ay oo rag kuma noola. Ninkaan findhicilaneyn xaas kuma hayn karo".