Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

LADIES..I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE.

NGONGE   

I didn't know what Victoria's Secret was, then somebody sent me a link to the site!

There were too many half naked women on that site I couldn't work out which one is Victoria. icon_razz.gif

The secret wasn't too hard to find out though. ;)

Anyway, it's an American thing, saaxib. I'm no expert on these things but the girls in our office were saying that Agent provocateur was much better than Victoria's secret. I'm in no position to confirm or deny this. redface.gif

Subxan Allah, this Western world we live in got us knowing about all sort "secrets". :mad:

NGONGE   

^^^^^^ looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Careful, dear. Anyone not following this topic would think you're implying that I'm some sort of Somali gigalo. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised not many guys know about these things. You live in the West and most of you work with non-somalis!

I can't count the amount of times I've heard about all this stuff from my colleagues at work (the men more than the women).

Innocent, your honour. I call for this case to be dismissed. icon_razz.gif

Haneefah   

Dee orodoo is aas hadaadan Victoria's Secret aqoon icon_razz.gif

Stick with the fragrances eh....that is if you don't wanna get b!tch slapped by the gurl.

Khayr   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Careful, dear. Anyone not following this topic would think you're implying that I'm some sort of Somali gigalo. :rolleyes:

Innocent, your honour. I call for this case to be dismissed.
icon_razz.gif

If this ain't flirting, then I'm just a young school boy who's never talked to any women in his life. redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Ngonge bro,

I cant blame you on knowing these delicate secret issues. Thanks to the so called can discuss anything hush-hush tea breaks. Im sometimes caught off guard on what my fellow sisters can chit chat upon. >>>> end up taking notes :D:D

IL CAPO   

Sorry..somebody locked me up in the bathroom and Raula had to go and get the key from the lady who cleans the toilet by foot since she didn't have pesa for Matatu :rolleyes: .

Ok stand back and let me tell you what happened between me and my lady,but first go and get a cup of hot chai and your bandika must be close too.

Ring,Ring,Ring,Ring

sorry that is my phone ringing and i really need to answer it as it could be my Mom or Dad calling me from Garissa or maybe it is from watu wa mtaa if you know what i mean.

i will be right back Walendoz ;) so don't you dare go anywhere or risk a fine. ;)

posted by somalsijui

there is a girl that i am madly in love with and when i asked her out last friday night she said she will go out with me only on one condition.

she said i should get her Victoria's Secret !

i can't believe that non ofde other fellas peeped the science in wat was said by this special lady.... somalsijui brother this is wat the gal was saying brah shyyt it's bout time u asked me out old fool , oh well i gonna be caming outta the shower robed around in a white tawel with my hair down waiting for u, so all i need for u ta bring is Candels, Victoria Secret lingerie,BlockBuster Movie and ur retard self ta make this night more pleasurable

it's aight my maaan u don't hav ta thank me but make sure u peep the science next time.....

asxantu

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

i can't believe that non ofde other fellas peeped the science in wat was said by this special lady.... somalsijui brother this is wat the gal was saying brah shyyt it's bout time u asked me out old fool , oh well i gonna be caming outta the shower robed around in a white tawel with my hair down waiting for u, so all i need for u ta bring is Candels, Victoria Secret lingerie,BlockBuster Movie and ur retard self ta make this night more pleasurable

it's aight my maaan u don't hav ta thank me but make sure u peep the science next time.....

asxantu [/QB]

was that a Chinese or Mkamba?

man(you are a man right?)i have no idea what you just said and the only word i understood is my name so forgive me but could you repeat what you just said and try to talk to me with a language that i can understand as i am not a Chinese but a Somalisijui.

Asante sana Mtoto wangu.Thank You Very Much My Son.

So much for helping a KENYATI , i think i hav realized some ppl just CAN'T be helped..

Lemme know when you learn how to put 2 n 2 together, until then i will let u live in your STONE AGE HABITATS in peace

kheeyr allaha ku siiyo

asxantu

IL CAPO   

Help?

i didn't know you got a job at the RED CROSS :D .

you think you helped me here..my friend go back and read what you said to me!

and oh yes just incase you didn't know,

if i put 2 and 2 togather i get Me and My Beloved!

Kwaheri Mnangu.

Originally posted by Khayr:

If this ain't flirting, then I'm just a young school boy who's never talked to any women in his life.
redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

You don't make any sense. But I really do think you are suffering from sexual frustration. It could do that to a person sometimes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^^^^ Just in case Khayr doesn't have his thinking cap on, this is flirting, saaxib. :rolleyes:

*** Walks away whistling ***

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif