Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WOMEN WHO DISLIKE WOMEN!!!

lulla   

How is everyone doing?iam just fine.. :D

Here is one topic we never talked about it..so it is time we cover this cause it is very important.

so my question for you is ARE U FEMALE WHO GET ALONG WITH OTHER FEMALES OR ARE U ONE OF THOSE FEMALE WHO DISLIKE OTHER FEMALES? AND WHY IS THAT?

I don't have problem getting along or making freind with other females.I have got betrayed by a female before but that didn't stop me from making other great girlfreinds..

LuCkY   

HEY LULLA WHATS UP?

I AM A THE TYPE OF FEMALE WHO GETS ALONG WITH EVERYONE BE IT MALE OR FEMALE...ITS JUST MY PERSONALITY AND HOW I AM.

GIRL LET ME TELL U I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY A LOT FEMALES IN MY LIFE BUT I DONT STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL AND LET THEM GET TO ME AND RUIN MY LIFE OR THE FRIENDSHIPS THAT I HAVE MADE.MY GREATEST FRIENDSHIPS ARE WITH MY GIRL FRIENDS BESIDES ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS SOME FEMALES DO: THEY HATE AND ENVY U OR WHAT U HAVE THEREFORE TRY AND RUIN IT FOR U; JUST TO MAKE UR LIFE MISERABLE.

Jewel   

Hi lulla....yes i get along with other females, pretty much everyone, but i do have more male friends than female...simply because i have found, through my own experience that most are catty, gossip mongers, and are in constant competition with each other. Therefore, i have few good girlfriends, and more great guy friends, because, so far, my guy friends arent into gossip, or competition, basically arent into hating.

Senora   

my mother was just talking about this with me yesterday, and she mentioned how she preferred working and associating with men rather than women. Her basis was that women talked to much, and were often times fake. I have dealt with some girls who were like that, but i'm in the middle with this one. I have had some great guys that were really good friends of mine, but one thing that didn't work was that ultimatley one of us would get feelings for each other. One of my girls once told me that its hard being friends with the opposite sex without ever growing feelings for them. Which can be true sometimes. cause you find someone that shares the same qualities( sometimes) and you learn to be so comfortable with that person( which is often hard to do with another when you first start dating).............But anyways, i just realized i was babbling on and on...... so what im tryin to say is......oh gosh!! what am i tryin to say!!i cant even remember what u asked now, lol, oh well redface.gif didnt mean to take up this much space :confused: :confused:

hey welcome back question mark lady, missed ya here...hmmm well i usually don't have troubles making friends with girls, but i don't like to make a lot of girl-friends...Because when man come between two women, most of the females i had noticed choose the man over the friend where it's the opposite for the guys...So i don't conciously choose guys over girls as friends but when it comes to making girls as friend i am more catious or maticiouls about it...Cause i want a long lasting friendship not just a friend till some dude comes into the picture...Alright woman bee bye.

Salaamz

Gosh I can't remember how many times i've been betrayed by girls but I'm cool with them, it's just that I dont trust them no more.

I maybe have one or two girlfriends left, the rest are boyz. I would not know what to talk with a girl about, i'm a sport person so with my boyfriends i can talk for hours about soccer. :D While my chick friends would talk Instead about people. All they basically do is hate!! :mad:

Much love & nice top sis!

I'm out RESPECT!

Kool_Kat   

I, personally, can't get along with women...They talk too damn much...Gosib here gosib there, I ain't got time fo that shidh...So I stay away from them...Well at least most of them...

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate them...But they just talk too too too much...

The way I see it is that if you have a Cancer on one leg, you have to cut it, RIGHT? So, if you can't understand them, cut them...I hope that makes sense...

cosima   

You know what I can't stand: women who hate you just because you're cute or pretty. :confused: It's like, what's with the competition. I don't like your ugly ass boyfriend anyway. I think a lot of women need to get some serious self-adjustment going on if they really want to keep their boyfriends. This only makes their situation worse, not only are they serious *****es but single ones too! :rolleyes: