Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Tell Your Partner Why You Love Them

Here is a thought that can bring freshness in your relationship. Tell your partner why you love them. Yes, tell them about all the good qualities they have. Tell them everyday about why they are so lovely. Do you think that they know about why you love them? Ask them and you may be in for a surprise.

If you make your partner feel good, you will feel good. And the appreciation that you will get from your partner will be the icing on the cake. Most of you focus on what is going wrong. Why not shift the focus to - what is going right? No two individuals are ever similar. No two individuals will have a life without any strife. Why not reduce unhappiness and bring in cheer? Be very liberal with your praise. Be very stingy with blames and criticism.

Ibtisam   

What is your partner has no good qualities??

This sounds so patronizing and unless your partner is a child annoying. People need to learn to make themselves feel good rather than clinging on to other people to make them feel worthy. The need for consent reassurance is a drain and repetitive, soon you'll be saying all kinds of things just to boost their ego, regardless of whether they are true or not. Then they realize you are lying and then.... :D lol

Guys need stop being such big babies, starting with you JB, your partner do not have time to baby sit you. *ducks*

P.s. Married sisters you can thank me anytime :D

loooool ,,,,, look who is teaching now ,, :D

I'm sure you'll be the first to know constantly what your partner think about you once you've one ,,,, women always want to know the status of their partner's love ,,, that is always.

it is what made most of men repeat the LOVE word more than its usual just to make sure they please them.

Most men don't give a damn about that status ,,,

Malika   

Lol..Ibti,surely when praised at doing a great job at works make you feel all appreciated and valued so mahaa?

It makes cooking such an effort less tasks if hubby goes out of his way to praise and brag about my culinary skills..Lol I believe when I praise him for a job well done in and out of the house he feels appreciated and valued as a contributing member of the family..

Appreciating each others isnt a bad thing,its actually something many couple forget and tend to focus on the negative aspects of their partners hence the bickering,argueing and so forth.

Ibti,its been a proven theory that men behave like children,and expects their wives to play the role of their mothers[freud might had something there]..Lol

men behave like children,and expects their wives to play the role of their mothers[freud might had something there

Women also behave like the children's children and expects their husbands to appreciate anything and everything they do ,, praising htem every move they do and every single step they take even when they are sleeping,,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

JB saying "sii fiician baad uu sexxota baby" :D lol

MAlika I already know if I did a good job or not, I don't need someone to point out the obvious. :confused: Pluz you often set yourself higher standards than everyone else. When someone says good job with something you know was not good by your standard, you will think What an ***** of a partner I have :D

lol@malika

the one thing i will never criticize or appreciate is her culinary skills. there is just no way to win there ... just eat n act happy

true story .. my cousin cooked for me sometimes when i was a student... anyway one day she made baasto was i really hungry or was it actually the best baasto i ever had ? cant remember .... anyway as soon as i finished i told her that it was the best baasto i had ever had !

what do i get in return :mad: she asks 'so what was wrong with the food i used to cook before ?' was i ever :confused: ... and she was the tomboy of the family...i have learned to eat whatever is put on the plate even if im loving it not to say a word.

Nephissa   

You don't need to tell someone you love them, [not all the time anyway] it shows in what you do. Teeda kale, the more you show love, the more they abuse it. icon_razz.gif .

Malika   

Lol..@Geel Jire, your on the right path brother,just eat and shut up is a good policy.

Yaa Ibtisam,macaaney is there anyone greater then ALLAH? No so mahaan and just look at the dua's we do,how we praise and appreciate his greatness,his magnificancy and all the others praises he has revealed in his books and those he has taught to the invisibles,Subhanallah!..So darling praising one you love for the little wordly things they do for you isnt something one should shy away from..

Nephthys,I agree sometime people tend to misuse the love they receive from those whom love them and end up abusing the giver..oh,humans arent we special..Lol

Faheema.   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Here is a thought that can bring freshness in your relationship. Tell your partner why you love them. Yes, tell them about all the good qualities they have. Tell them everyday about why they are so lovely. Do you think that they know about why you love them? Ask them and you may be in for a surprise.

If you make your partner feel good, you will feel good. And the appreciation that you will get from your partner will be the icing on the cake. Most of you focus on what is going wrong. Why not shift the focus to - what is going right? No two individuals are ever similar. No two individuals will have a life without any strife. Why not reduce unhappiness and bring in cheer? Be very liberal with your praise. Be very stingy with blames and criticism.

So JB Have you declared you undying love for SOL yet? I see you've been spending awful lot of quality time lately :D

:D

Well, i don't have the marriage papers with SOL, there was no wedding either and after 6 years it is not yet pregnant ,,, so how come i declare my undying love ??? ,,,, :D