Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Help!!!!

Hibo   

My husband and I have been together for 5 years and we love each other. The problem is, in the past eight months, he's put on a lot of weight because his job has been so stressful. I sympathize, but frankly, I just don't find him as attractive or sexy as I used to. I try not to show it, but I'm not interested in being intimate with him, and that's hurting our relationship. Am I being shallow — or do a lot of women feel this way and not talk about it?

Basically, I feel that since I work so hard to keep in shape, even after having our two babies, he should alast do the same. Now I don't want to hurt his feelings by being frank, rather looking for more subtle ways as to not hurt his feelings.

I apreciate you all for listening smile.gif

WILDCAT   

If u can't beat em join em :D ...I'd say partake of these generous foods icon_razz.gif

If that's not ur thing...then both of u go to the gym so he doesn't feel you're on his back without supporting him.

Comfort eating can be a vicious circle...the worse you feel about how you look...the more you eat and the less exercise you take...careful of hurting his feelings.

PS...don't panic too soon...might just be a passing phase that'll blow over without you having to take steps.

Just a humble opinion.

----------

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bold head and a beer gut, and still think they look beautiful.

Emerald   

... try on focus on everything else apart from the physical i kno it may be easier said than done but if you can't seem to... just cringe ya eyes and he will appear small. icon_razz.gif

However on a more serious note go back to seeing him through his personality, remind yourself of the characteristics you so love about him, all of these combined will most deffinately outweigh his appearance.

like they say>>>BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP! ALL IN ALL HE'S STILL THE SAME FARAX YU FELL IN LOVE WITH.

BOB   

My sister,

I know it is none of my business but I believe you are making a mistake by discussing your personal life with STRANGERS because this is your marriage we are talking about here and a man you chose to marry and spend the rest of your life with and I believe those innocent two kids deserve better than what I think you are about to do.

Why didn't you sit down with him and tell him how you feel but just remember that there are some women who would kill to have a husband like that who is man enough to go to work and earn a decent living for himself and take care of his family family.

May Allah Help You make the best decision for you and your family but Please don't break up your SOMALI family and home for a little thing, we already got enough broken homes as it is..Please.

Peace, Love & Unity.

I agree with Ay kutubeey, and i know a brother who would volenteer to do this job. Tuujiye cuz he's always looking for wax uu tuujiyo :D:D

Bob,

this post is three years old brah, am pretty sure that they are still happyly married, and that she also weights about 900 kiilo with 10 kids

asxantu

king_450   

I always don't blv any 1 who washes their dirty loundry in public! Having said that, perhaps it is the food you are cooking for your husband stress maybe a fraction of your concern,like some 1 pointed out sit down with him and talk about your concern 1 on 1, dah look at me talking like Dr Phil. anyway take care sister and good luck for your love life.

this post is three years old brah, am pretty sure that they are still happyly married, and that she also weights about 900 kiilo with 10 kids

:D:D waxkasta waa macquul she may

:D waxkasta waa macquul she may be 300 bound or kiilo :D

The problem is, in the past eight months, he's put on a lot of weight because his job has been so stressful. I sympathize, but frankly, I just don't find him as attractive or sexy as I used to. I try not to show it, but I'm not interested in being intimate with him, and that's hurting our relationship. :mad: :mad: redface.gifredface.gif :confused:

subxaana laah with two kids and she is talking like these. ( Ilaahoow xaqa ku tus)

Laakiin post waa too old :D who are we talking to

I WOULD SAY IF YOUR HUSBAND IS GAINING WEIGHT...STOP MAKING ALL THAT GREASY FOOD!!!!! IF YOU WANT HIM TO GET IN SHAPE...BRING SPORTING EQUIPMENTS IN THE HOUSE SO HE CAN EXERCISE. MAKE MORE LOVE TOGETHER SO THAT ALL THE CALORIES BE FLUSHED...IT'S STILL EXERCISE. LOVE HIM FOR WHO HE IS........BECAUSE IF U GOT FAT...HE WOULD LOVE U SAME...UNLESS YOU GOT MARRIED TO HIM BECAUSE OF APPEARANCE.

GIRL.....APPREANCE LAST FOR SMALL PERIOD. BE HONEST WITH YOUR HUBBIE..TELL HIM TO GET INTO SHAPE IF HE WANTS TO HAVE SAME FUN AS WHEN YOU GUYS TOOK HONYEMOON. :eek:

PEACE AND LOVE