Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Any one has his/her own pictures of Somalia..

OG_Girl   

looooool@nuune and wiiilo.

nuune, I need help dee, I really don't know how to do any image from my machine dear. Don't worry you will see my ugly face soon icon_razz.gif

Salam

This picture was taken 1976 in Eyl, am the first one on the right and next to is ahmed sadiiq and next to him is his older half brother a/salaan bashiir and next to him is my sister and next to her is ahmed's sister deeqa..this picture brings back so many memories, wallee caruurnimo waa cudur laga koro rift-children.jpg

asxantu

OG Moti   

^^ Checkmate.. good picture... Maskiin macruuf thanx a million times bro, and checkmate do I have permission to sell the picture... I am serious here guys i will put all of them for sale and like nuune said it will go for good deeds and if the profit becomes more than the green I expected maskiin macruuf 20/80..

I am serious guys i need your own picture of Somalia anything about Somalia but has to be yours or your own camera..

Allah kariim

peace

Juxa   

MMA, wow wow hadana WOW, geesi geesigiis iga dheh ;) xaafadaas seemed familiar.

to the rest: what is the big is-qarqaris. most of SOL users have seen each other, real life or pics. marka aniga maba arko, is huurinta socota :D

OG, when u figure how to make HTML, or something let me know, walee i dont know it.

maybe i should ask the old man (MOTI) smile.gif

a pic of moma juxa with garees keenyaati on da way, get ready!

Wiilo   

simply_the best dear first like the name, yeah MMA's pict is good but maxaa adiga line maa saxeysaa(kiddin) :D:D

jEcliyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nafta   

Checkmate nice picture

I have got one picture, i look like a right spoiled kid...with a calool cambuulo la soo fuurtay to prove it too :D

not too keen on sharing that one...what will it do to my reputation redface.gif:D