Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

hijabis

thank you all. im still working on it you know, trying to not miss any of my prayers, learning new suraats... i cant bring myself to go to friday prayers though. i just dont like praying with more than 2 people with me... it freaks me out. although, im thinking maybe im not adhering to the inner hijab. i mean i dont flirt with men or anything (i dont think i know how to), but i just realized the 2 people i talk to most at work are 2 homosexual men. is that a problem? (sounds like a stuupid question but) i mean there men, but they dont like women... or is that the problem. i think im answering my own question here.

Qac Qaac   

still sis, u don't know if they are bi-sexual. and besides what r u there, talking to 2 ppl who broke the law of allah, don't talk to them.

talk to man, with firm voice. don't give them any hints, and don't have conversation more than 30 second with them. what u want... here it is. bye.

if he is intrested in you, tell him where your father lives. simple as a b c... i like your style sis, keep on doing the good thing...

Somealien,

Abayo, I would suggest you read an informative book about practicing the religion the proper way. Go to your local Islamic bookstore, and I guarantee you they will have some good material that will cover all the good stuff.

pearl   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

talk to man, with firm voice. don't give them any hints, and don't have conversation more than 30 second with them. what u want... here it is. bye.

if he is intrested in you, tell him where your father lives. simple as a b c... i like your style sis, keep on doing the good thing...

lolol...qac qac....why would he, a gaylord be interested in her...walaali….i look forward to ur posts….u have some strange views…..

the gay ppl i know are the nicest.....breakin god's law is not something new to them...thier kuffar to begin with anyways....talkin to them might help them to change their ways.....but dont get too personal with them...

as for somealien ...abaayo..attending friday is not wajib on u.....if u can go...go...but if u cant dont front about it...

Qac Qaac   

" Glad tidings to the strange ppl" Pearl figure out who said this....

You could join my fan club. u r # 3 now... 2 already beat u to it....

Originally posted by Opinionated:

Somealien,

Abayo, I would suggest you read an informative book about practicing the religion the proper way. Go to your local Islamic bookstore, and I guarantee you they will have some good material that will cover all the good stuff.

i dont know if its lack of knowing how ot practice the religion as it is suddenly feeling completely self conscious about how i practice it. everything i do now, im questioning, was htat right? but yeah, i should do that. most of the books i have dont say nothing about not talking to homosexual men... im saying though they are men, but theyre kinda like women (you feel safe), but than their entire identity (or the part they like to identify themselves with) is sinful. see, its like ive entered a paradoxe of shirk here. and qac qac, id rather not get married anytime soon and i doubt any of these men are interested in that anyways, unless of course its to get their citizenship.

Miriam1   

Umm somealien i thnk u answered ur own question as u said, their whole identity is based on a sinful nature. I dont sugest u become entirely rude to them, yet maybe keep the relation professional, i am sure they will understand once they notice the simple changes in your lifestyle.

Senora   

^^^someone wants to graduate from alien to nomad^^^

first of all somealien, mansha'allah..good for you...your story's starting to inspire me now as well...and the support your getting is just as beautiful..

as far as the whole gay guys thing goes...are you comforatble when your around them?? I mean if your able to hold conversations without feeling uncomfortable, or bringing up the gay issue then i dont see a problem with just holding some simple conversations....they are still human beings, its not like when they decided to be gay, they gave up their right to hold decent conversations

its like once its a gy person were dealing with, "lets hold up the red flag!!"....what about other people who commit other sinful acts..the adulterer, the thief, the liar, etc? In the end i guess were not the ones to judge, right? :rolleyes:

its up to you. If you dont want to associate with them, then thats your prerogative...if you do, then thts fine as well, i dont think anyone can tell you otherwise..you know whats right or wrong( or at least your going through the process), so you decide on the verdict.

Tuujiye   

the gay ppl i know are the nicest.....breakin god's law is not something new to them...thier kuffar to begin with anyways....talkin to them might help them to change their ways.....but dont get too personal with them...

Once again pearl spoke with out knowledge.

have you ever heard of qoomul luud...A prophet couldn't be nice to them a PROPHET!!! and you think they are nice and we should be nice to them? do you have more raxma than a PROPHET?

Listen the more you try to make a comment the more you sound immature so please don't talk only with your mouth but think before you talk.

Aqash...

Senora   

Originally posted by garab tuujiye:

quote:the gay ppl i know are the nicest.....breakin god's law is not something new to them...thier kuffar to begin with anyways....talkin to them might help them to change their ways.....but dont get too personal with them...

have you ever heard of qoomul luud...A prophet couldn't be nice to them a PROPHET!!! and you think they are nice and we should be nice to them? do you have more raxma than a PROPHET?

Now dont you think you sound a little better without those personal attacks??....

Senora   

I noticed your other replies as well, so if you were trying to get me to reply, i guess it worked this time....

what the hell does feminism have to do with what i wrote? I wanted to give Garab an insight on how he sounds when he refrains from using attacks....his argument to me sounds even better when he does this.....

yeesh, can y'all lay off the feminist crap..its really getting exhausting

Blessed   

Somealien,

I think, congrarts is an order - the hijab phase seems to be the hardest to break for many sister- certainly was for me. I hope that Allah makes it easy for you.

I would just repeat Opininonated's advice in seeking knowledge from books, and learned Muslims. Once you've established the reasons and wisdom behind the rules - you'd naturally want to apply them.

And remember that Allah will always make it easier for you to practice the religion if you make intentions sincere and ask for Allah's help.

p.s

If it's any consolidation, I have the 'gay' colleague dilemma also. I was cool with him before but I just keep it on a professional level.

Best wishes - sister.

QAC QAc and GARAB?

I see ya'll are working overtime to turn the sisters into Araweelos. Please stop with the personal attacks and hijacking people’s topics. Damn, koone kasta inan baad la murmaysaan. Hadii, ay buuq iyo qayladu daacad idinka tahay - then I suggest inaad dadka si sharafleh ula hadshaan. No one is going to listen to you if you insist on beating them down with the religion qac qaac.. isn't it in the Quraan to tell people the religion in a way that is better?