Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

WHat's everyone doing today?????

ScarFace   

What's Everyone up to today? I'm stuck in an office, bored and its pissin rain outside----how depressing... Anyone having a better day?

I'm going nuts trying to finish everything urgent so I can relax the next 4 days at home. Yes, you heard right, I have a 4 day weekend coming up, I'A! Yeehah. *Cough*

I am almost done with my last project, got a meeting with the company later on today to discuss final peices. Today I am going to finish about 3ish and like Val I got a 4 days weekend t0o :D by the way guys I relaunched my website check it out :cool: :cool:

Baashi   

Another day in paradise :cool: It is raining outside and I got wack load of work on my desk. I got one deliverable due today and as u can see I'm goofing off...

Don't let the lil stuff get to u son.

Talented Conspiracy, good one awoowe.

I am enjoying listening to music loudly in my flat. Apparently, I’m visiting my new job that I’m starting next week. I’m really looking forward to it.

Som@li   

It is a weekend over here, UAE, and am at home, browsing the internet,watching some DVDs, damm it is too hot outside, and planin to go tonight insha allah.

NGONGE   

Enjoy it while it lasts. I hear that as if the 1st of next month your weekends (in the UAE) will change into Friday and Saturday instead of Thursday & Friday.

I am doing what I always do. WORKING but not very hard this week. :D

allan   

i have stucks of assignments due this week but i can not be bothered to do any of them.....i feal that my brain is draining away....

Som@li   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Enjoy it while it lasts. I hear that as if the 1st of next month your weekends (in the UAE) will change into Friday and Saturday instead of Thursday & Friday.

:D

Yes,the weekend will be from FRIday to Saturday, as of 1st Sept, and we will have a long weekend, on that week, 31 of August is thrusday, adn we will go back to work on 2nd of Sept.

I work in a bank ,and the new weekend suits us more. We will be able to do business more with the rest of world financial institutions.

ScarFace   

well i see couple of peeps got a long weeknder so have I...cant wait hope the suns nice an bright :cool:

conspiracy nice website

FATMAN good luck with your new job son :D

Intel   

had the day off today, woke up to rare grey soggy day, too wet to do anything i thought, had my weetbix then went to Starbucks got me the usual venti, went to the gym, came home and watched the entire 2nd season of scrubs 29_3_14.gif.....

busy day at UNI 2moro, however its jum'a, the day of the week best...

Cons i like what you did with those images sxb :cool:

N.O.R.F   

At work, about to go home. Had a 4 day week as Monday was a public holiday (Isra wa Mircaaj)

My weekends are already Fri and Sat.

A midnight swim in the Persian Gulf is in order :cool:

NGONGE   

^^^Midnight swim? Warya, you’re getting too spoilt these days. Watch out you don’t get too accustomed to the way of life and culture there. Or, soon, you’ll be talking about how much it cost you to tint the windows in your car or how expensive the perfume you bought from Merkato is. When you come back, your boys oop north will not recognise you.

** Makes a mental note to report these changes to the powers that be ** :D

me   

Writing a paper can’t concentrate. Procrastinating and thinking of cleaning the oven, to waste more time.