Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Faaraxyada 101

Kool_Kat   

Что вы знаете о России!! [Cursing in Russian.
:D
]

Where are the MODs when you need them...lol

я знаю многое о россия!!!ADIGABO...Yaa caaytamikarin... ***Wink Wink*** Thanks to Google... :D

People don't get excited yaah, amaan lee waaye waxaan...No Caay...

Lool @ KK's latest faraxtology 101! your list is incomplete my dear!. Where is MR. Marfishle, Mr. Hinaasle/Maseeraa-Ihaayo, Mr. Ciyaaloow. etc...

To avoid them all is not a solution. So, what is your recommendation? Come up with a solution, at least remove this "avoid him" tag from Mr Mysterious, you know, life itself is full of surprises and mystery! Also Mr. Needy is every woman's dream, why avoid him. thats not fair! Women tend to enjoy (niyadana ku dhistaan) inaay hundreds of calls ka helaan man like Mr Needy's caliber, kuna faanaan.

S/

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Mr Metrosexual
Awhat, Awho, who stole my lip gloss...

This Farax has seriously over-subscribed into the notion of the new 21st century man. Not only does he watch The OC and Trinidy and Susannah’s how to dress show, he believes in the whole equality thing to the extend that you might as well be one of his male friends. He does not appreciate femininity. He expects his woman to go Dutch all the time. He will roam your beauty bag for the latest moisturizer and expensive lip conditioner you would rather not share. This man knows more about hair shampoos than you do. He will insist on a mini breaks during dinner so that you can both ‘freshen up’. He will fight with you for precious mirror spaces to be found in window shops, parked car side mirrors or the decorative restaurant lobby walled mirrors. He is a pain, avoid him.

I disagree. He's not a pain. I think Mr Metrosexual is awfully attractive. In fact, I wouldn't mind sharing mirror space with him.

Ibtisam   

^^Yeah but watching Trinny and Susannah is a bit too much, even I don't watch them. Not sure about the beauty bag and expensive lip conditioner either, even girls don't carry those around, and who on earth has mini breaks in dinner to "freshen up"? or looks in parked car side mirrors and window shops? :eek: ! haha

KK your list is stereotypes women to be walking attractive airheads! I insist you make a new list! :D

Val: He better be attractive after all that bloody effort! :D

Oh gosh arent they all horrible, but for every over the top stereotyped man out there there is a woman who will think he is just wonderful *gag*.

That was not directed at you Val. smile.gif

^ Good to know. smile.gif

Ghanima, they usually are very attractive. And they motivate you to look after yourself too. You know, being a woman you simply can't be outshone by a mere male!

Kool_Kat   

Tanaa! Afkii la galaba wey soo galee.

MMA, maxaa rabtay, sida reer abtigey inaa ku dhahaa 'waxaa itiriba lagu yiri'...lol

S Slash, maandhow kumaa eheed horta adigu?lol... LLPP, dhuudhuumanaasee yaah...Shuqulak shuqulak...

As for Mr. Marfishle - ilko bolol lee iga dheh, no thanks...Mr. Hinaasle/Maseeraa-Ihaayo - gabar friend eh xataa wuuka maseeraa (a definate NO NO NO and more NOOOOOs)...Mr Ciyaal - NO COMMENT!!!

Ghanima, I've seen more attractive airheads in this life time...As for making a new list, kan aan inta kusoo qoraybo wax lasoo xaday lee waaye...

VAL, c'mon...There is only one thing I can share with a man, and that's hair gel...That's it...If there is a pretty one it the relationship, it should be the woman...Goodness gracious, nin make up ila share gareeyo intee la geenaa...MEESHIISA IYO MEELKA DHEER HA ISKA JOOGO...Now if he is gay, then may be I can understand...But straight guy wearing make-up, heck no...

cajiib! u want a metro---hadaan ku fahmeey! lol.

and some guy who puts jell in his! kuwaas, gabdo is ka daafa, runta hadaa rabtaan!

yall need a real home boyz! the kinda who shaves 3x a day... i love xalimoos who buy me shaving kits...they awesome.