Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Allah Ya Cizak!

Pi   

I see a Hurricane christened Katrina on its last breath of twirling, whirling, and swirling. A name change would not be so bad an idea. smile.gif

Katrina   

^Stop!! Your killing me with laughter, walaal...tolerant and peaceful. :rolleyes:

You stormed into SOL with swords flying all over the place, damn even I'm scared.

For the visually challenged, here's the addition.

PS. FAB?! What are you talking about? Your the biggest one I know! Don't cry.

Katrina   

^Called me dense but what?? Break it down for me sxb.

Pi, any suggestions? I'm stable and sturdy therefore no need to change my name unlike those flighty creatures I see around. :rolleyes:

Katrina   

I am tolerant, peaceful, loving and understanding!

Yep, I can see that. The p!ss must have been an expression of your love? :rolleyes:

Night folks

Sayyid   

Yeah, exactly I got all of those attributes but because out of 'injustice' and my personal 'responsibility' as the head of the 'front against bullies', I ought to defend the honour of all the nomads in here!

You have unjustly mocked and ridiculed a 'nomad', which is unacceptable and if later on the same is suggested to you and 'your partner in crime', you suddenly get to 'see' that it's not always constructive thing to do, to label someone what he/she does not want to be labelled with.

Sheikh 'bum bum' is a art of mockery and if I suggested to the gentlemen that he changes his name into pi followed by 'ss', then it suddenly clicked and it wasn't anymore that 'funny' to make a mockery out of someone.

I hope you get the message and learn a valuable lesson!

Katrina   

Wow, you are something. I shouldn't even bother but oh well here goes nothing. First Khayr used it to make a point. Secondly he wrote it in humor and it was used in the same light unlike your none existing reference.

Why oh why do I think you so called folks even have a sense of humor???

I hope you get the message and learn a valuable lesson!

I sure did your highness.

Pssst, P!ss was referring to me chng'ing my name but I see you took his advise.

Sayyid   

Oh, my dear. I don't ask anyone for permission to change my name because I am a free agent to myself and I don't act on anyone except on my free will and right to excercise and execute my choice!

Originally posted by Say(y)id Qutb:

Iranians
can say what they want, as they are
not muslims
!

Rahimay, bal ilaah baan kugu dhaarshee, which Muslim schollar could agree with such a blanket statement of takfiir?

Confuse not, my dear respected sister, judging theological positions, and establishing their wickedness with dolling out, in this case quite liberally, pseudo-religious verdicts dyed with citations from the works of Muslim scholars. While the first is a noble subject whose task I am--and I suspect most nomads here to be in my category as well-- not equal to, the latter is a case of compounded ignorance! Though one could ignore the shouts of the unlearned nomads, but the danger lay when such assertion get endorsements from those who are thought to have possessed a fortune of knowledge, of which group, mind you, you’re a revered member. Why would we even entertain to debate the validity of such statement is beyond me Wallaahi! A mere deletion of it would’ve sufficed, do you not agree, good sister? Or are we all fond of the helpless grope in the gloom of theology?

The witness knows, good sister, what the absent does not. In the beginning of the Islamic awakening or al-Sahwah al-Islaamiyah similar pronouncements were made. The word of takfeer had been utilized to the full. Families had been disjoined. Marriages had been voided and cancelled. And in some parts of our region wars had been initiated to right the wrongs, as it were, of religious deviations. Ironically the religious references cited were valid, and the fatwas of Muslim scholars quoted were also authentic. What was missing then was the judicious consideration of those situations, against which those divine laws were applied. I can sadly report that carefulness is lacking from Sayid’s rushed ruling. It is always the hasty applications of the law that causes mischief in the land! And though Sayyid represents the opinion of a sole bawler from a distant camp, reactions from some nomads have, nevertheless, fallen a way short from the mark. To say that Iranian people are kufaar is a weighty blunder indeed. The standard-bearers of our faith had a tradition of restrain when it comes to this issue for they knew better. The ramification of taking particular people/individual (not theological positions and particular deeds, mind you) out of Islamic house is a solemn matter. I can give countless examples where it would appear that many had already departed from the fold of this religion the least of which is the lack of Shariica implementation in today’s Ummah. Secularism is a growing phenomenon in many Islamic nations. There are numerous political parties whose platform is to separate between the state and the mosque. And you would agree that such positions are a clear blasphemy, and would invalidate one’s faith. Yet you would not rush to deem those politicians, I reckon, non-Muslims without a proper consideration of their situations (ignorance, interpretations, etc.) for you know it is not easy matter. Where I am going with this is that although most Shiite sects had been deemed to be wrong, those fatwas may not apply the masses that hold such positions.

Let’s not lower the par of the rulings of Muslim scholars for Google is no substitute for their good judgment. When the likes of Sayyid utter such childish thoughts let’s not endorse them, rather let’s (I would personally like that statement deleted) help the brother see the light.

P.S: I neither think you’ve endorsed him nor believe that you hold radically different views than mine. I just like you, that’s why aan kuugu hal-qabsaday :D .

Pi   

Xiinfaniin is so agreeable. It's gotta be a result of your islamic knowledge. Can't argue against that. Well said, Dude.

Sayyid   

You're truely on a different agenda here Xiinfaniin! Are you saying that 'iranians' and 'iran' in particular as a nation can not be judged to be infidels?

Many people have said that 'we' were wrong to judge people because no body knows what is in their hearts. Yes, only Allaah the glorified knows what is within their heart but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't judge their actions.

Today Iran is controlled by a shiite elite, whose origins are from the jewish/christian and the zoroastrianism traditions of way of life!

Xiin, from your post it is apparent that you don't acknowledge the fact that shiit's are not muslims. You simply say that 'you do not agree with their practices', that in itself is a 'mistake', good Xiin.

I urge you to come out of your closet and 'say' that shiites are not muslim, judging from the fatwas and the ruling of the ulama it's for everyone to see that shiites have long time left the fold of Islaam.

Now, what are you implying here Xiin, is it that we cannot make 'judgement' regarding shiites and their beliefs. Would you like 'me' to shut up and not warn against the dangers of that 'wicked' religion of fire-worshipping lunatics in Iran.

I have watched a programme last year about Iran, they've a public holiday that Persia used to celebrate in honour of the 'fire' and now it's a public holiday in Iran.

Every year they make 'Eid', in fact is much more bigger than Eid'ul Adha and Eid'ul fitra combined together. They make ancient traditions and narrative, sweets and presents to each other like it's Eid.

That's for me blantant kufr, good Xiin! I did not say or make 'kaafir' the ordinary iranian on the street but what they stand for, there always exceptions like although the US is anti-muslim and a kaafir nation as much as the UK is but there could be one or two good souls living in those countries but they sure wouldn't describe themselves as 'americans' or 'british', because it was the sunnah of the prophet to 'contradict' kaafirs actions and labels e.g. if you're british in the hereafter you'll be with your 'friends' the british!

I already said and pointed out that the 'majority' of iranians are unbelievers. Yes they've a tiny sunni majority but they have much closer links to the khaleej and their brother across the sea in the arabian peninsula!

I don't want Iran to get a Nuclear weapons arsenal because the first thing they would 'nuke' would be Makkah and Madinah!

If you Iran is not a 'muslim' country what are iranians then, surely not muslims!