Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Allah Ya Cizak!

ElPunto   

Oh My! - what a thread. Who cares about others and their Muslim-ness or lack thereof. Let's concentrate on our own Muslim-ness.

Rahima   

Rahima, we seem to be saying the same thing but i will come IA and show you the danger of Sayyid's blanket takfiir. I expected from you to scoff it without qualification. this thread is getting very interesting, and intend to partake it IA.

Like I said Xiin, no doubt that to say that Iranians are kufaar is dangerous/takfiir and whilst like I said I’m no fan of Sayids posts, I was under the impression that he is referring to those who attest to shi’ism without the excuse of ignorance. I mean to quote esteemed scholars as evidence would in my opinion mean that he is well aware of the conditions- Allahu aclum.

Kanshare,

Sayid, you, in a non-comprehensible way, keep alleging, along with comment from the eloquent Rahima, the Ulama said all the while forgetting it is not in the position of the Ulama to revoke anyone's Islamic(ness). Who are they to do so?

What would you make of an individual such as say Salman Rushdi. He insults Allah, His prophet and His diin, yet he claims to be a Muslim. Obviously based on their knowledge (Allah has said in the Quran something along the lines of when you do not know ask of the scholars) of what nullifiers ones Islam, they are Islamically able to determine who is an apostate. This ofcourse is not a light matter and most often brother there is a consensus on such individuals (In a sahih hadith Rasuallah scw said that ‘my ummah will never have a consensus on wrong’). There is a consensus on individuals such as Salman Rushdie. It’s all good and well to say that it is only for Allah to judge and whilst generally that is of course the truth, Allah has given the scholars of this ummah the ability to lead, they are the representatives of Allah on this earth. We cannot be expected to accept the shahada and consider as brethren individuals who are blatantly blasphemous. We need to and have set guidelines, which protect us from such individuals.

Therein lies the problem, so, please, do not be purposely incomprehensive and simplistic. The problem is not easy as Sunna and Shia, all those of Sunna schools of thought will go to heaven while all those of Shia school of thought will go to hell. No.

True, but I’m sure we all know that smile.gif .

^What do you think about Wahhabism?

HA, it doesn’t exist. You know that ;) .

Rahima   

Socod Badne,

I thought so too until esteemed Moderator (who'll remain anonymous) sent me bone-chilling PM... threatening me with horrific penalties if I don't promote a sense of prison yard camaraderie.

That’s a lie and you know it :rolleyes: . Bone chilling ku lahaa, and what horrific penalties are you referring to?

My private msg to you in its entirety:

Please stop insulting nomads with the name SH. bum bum. This is against the rules of SOL, please respect them. You have done this a few times and i have been editing them. This is your first warning.

Thank-you

Please, do tell me. Which part of that is bone chilling, threatening or even rude. I acknowledge that it was another nomad whose post i had edited (with the exact same insult to the same nomad), but nevertheless you did insult and i politely (with a please and thank-you) warned you. You have distorted the whole thing to the point that I am utterly disgusted!

Katrina   

^Ooooh no, I luv that name (sheikh --- ---) are you saying I can't use it? Unless, the so called victim here (lool) has a problem with it. I think it's a cute nick name with no ill intent to it. Almost PM'd the victim asking him to change his SOL name it Sheikh --- ---. It's a term of endearment.

War maa laga leexdo Sayid Qutub wuu saxan yahee, xagee ku aragteen Shiico Islaamnimada sax u heysata, waad aragteen inay marwalba Abuubakar iyo Cumar (alaha ka raali noqdee) caay iyo aflagaado ku hayaane!

Aniga koley waxaan aaminsanahay in nimankaas shiicada la yiraahdo la iga baaro, aad ayaan uga shakiyay. Balse arinta ay wadaan oo ah in reer galbeedka cunaqabateyn shidaal lagu soo rogo waan ku raacsannahay, waxaana leeyahay Bravo!!

Originally posted by Rahima:

Bone chilling ku lahaa, and what horrific penalties are you referring to?

This:

Originally posted by Rahima:

This is your first warning.

THAT warning caused me great deal of distress along with funny salty liquid discharging from my eyes. A harrowing experience I don't want to go throw again.

Please, do tell me.

Since you asked kindly, I'll oblige.

Which part of that is rude.

WARNING me with the pretext that I had uttered the said 'insult', which I didn't know ANY one found it offensive, more than once and that you had EDITED it out from my posts (I wonder where those posts of mine you edited are?), when in truth I had only wrote the said 'insult' only once, is, my dear Rahima, quintessential RUDENESS. Don't you agree with me?

Zafir   

Posted by SB

THAT warning caused me great deal of distress along with funny salty liquid discharging from my eyes. A harrowing experience I don't want to go throw again.

LooL SB did ever occur you, you need to check your eyes may be!Rahima had nothing to do with the liquid discharging from your eyes. :D

Pi   

Originally posted by Katrina:

^Ooooh no, I luv that name (sheikh --- ---) are you saying I can't use it? Unless, the so called victim here (lool) has a problem with it. I think it's a cute nick name with no ill intent to it. Almost PM'd the victim asking him to change his SOL name it Sheikh --- ---. It's a term of endearment.

Katrina, the epithet "Bum Bum" was coined (or atleast used) by Khayr himself. I dont see how it is inoffensive for him to use it, but offensive for others to characterize him with his words. Besides, Khayr doesnt need to be protected by a Moderator with a holier-than-thou attitude and with no sense of humor. Sheekh Khayr made the bum bum joke and remark. And we're just canonizing the joke. He would have easily expressed his dislike if he found it offensive, no?

Katrina   

^Tks Mr.Forever changing names!!!

I'm in total agreement. He used the term to on himself. Anywayz, he used it to make a valid point...religious folks do have a sense of humor therefore how can it be offense?I'm sure he gets a kick (secretly) out being called SH. bum bum. I've been waited to use his new nickname but alas the opportunity hasn't arose. I must say it took me off guard that it would be coined harassment. Your right, he used it and so is it...just as Castro will forever be atheer to me. :D

PS. There isn't any indirect msgs being sent to the mod. smile.gif

Sayyid   

Ka daaya 'sheikh *** *** waa arrin xunne! Haddi kale haduu ooyo idinka ka masuul ah! Taas ogaada.

Message produced by 'the front against bullies' or better known as 'FAB', yeah that's my organization!

Katrina   

^Trust me, he won't be the first man nor the last man to cry...unfortunately. :mad:

PS. FAB?! What are you talking about? Your the biggest one I know! Don't cry. ;)

Sayyid   

What late addition? I can't see any!

P.s. do you really believe I am a bully?

I am tolerant, peaceful, loving and understanding! And simply I don't know what you're implying here.