Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

What Are They Thinking?

Nephissa   

Do people really think it helps, when they tell you to just move on and forget the person?

Now I sit and cry, trying to figure out what in the hell just happened to my life.

Tired of friends & family telling me I look like sh!t and to move the hell on "This guy is not worth all of this from you. You have got to put yourself first and take care of yourself." "Forget about him." "Just pretend you have never met him and find the old U." This needless to say, does not comfort me in any way. It only makes me think how if I could be able to forget about him just like that, then I would not be any better than he is

It takes days, months, and at times years to give someone your love. Why do people think that you can turn it off faster than you turned it on?

bishaaro! xhaar!lol! thats jut lil joke sista! u know what they say. the first cut is the deepest cut when love goes sour! in this type of situation, i usually first turn to allah, cuz he has all the answers! then i listen to alot of music to get it out of my system. then i hang out around with my best friends, like going to movies, social events etc.. believe me, u aint gonna worry about this situation in couple of months. be strong, there is always a solution to any problem....walaahi.

The first advice you gave to bishaaro was good rudy but the rest are satanic!. What you need to do is to keep your mind busy all the time. Practice the five pillars of Islam and Inshallah, allah will mend your broken heart and take the pain and sorrow out of your bloodstream.

MaLikah   

Bishaaro-that is soo tru girl. It kinda makes the person feel defeated when people keep telling them to move and they stuck in the same spot. At least be honest and tell them its takes time to heal n it doesn't happen overnite. I'm sure even tho that won't have them jumpin outta bed, wearing sumthin besides pajamas, it'll help em feel better.

Miriam1   

Sis they say that because they dont know what else to say,

and yet feel guilty for not saying anything to comfort you.

To say the truth is to hurt you further so they try their best to make light of a matter that isnt.

Its their way of comforting you i suppose...no one is saying you should listen to them and move on abruptly as they ask you to.

Accept their advice as a sign of care and take your time to formulate your emotions, turn to Allah and pray for your heart to heal.

Peace smile.gif

Lefty   

I think this would comfort you fully!

Don't move on and just keep thinking about why why why this thing happened to me until you realize it's really the perfect time to move on LOL?? Just take your time by each important second!

Bishaaro,

i think you should take sum Laxative so that you will take all his feelings to where it belongs>>>

to bathroom and flush it<<<<<<<.

believe me it will work...NO FAARAX DESERVES TO BE

LOVED BY ANOTHER XALIIMO as much as you claim you do.

Adna   

salaam

Bishaaro first sis Wlc to S O L. Second macaanto i know it's really hard to forgot the person u love but u need to move on in order to got ur life back. sis i have seen ppl suffer like that but all what u need to do is make a du'aa so, allah knows the best. may be some one who is more valuable out ther for you. As Rudy stated; the first cut is the deepest cut when love goes sour i know what that is and it takes years months and days to forgot, it took me more then that don't know how i did it but i did and i'm doing my life just fine. much love to ya'll

Khayr   

Bisharo if you're under 21

then u need to GET A LIFFFE!!!

Quit Ballin' over some fool

Yes, I get that u are a women and can easily become emotionally attached to the next man that you meet at the maakhayed.

However, u need to check the Women's forum

cause you're not the first Halimo

to SOB over some man, on SOL!!!

In that forum, I'm sure if u check the archives you'll bump into at least one thread thats

similiar to yourz.

(Yes I'm harsh like a father but at the same time

loving like a mother!)

Blessed   

^^ Man, I'd hate to be your daughter. lol

And no its not easy for us to fall for any old farax :rolleyes:

Sis, Bishaaro I can relate but life goes on. I am sure the brother isn't sitting around sulking about ya'll ain't together no more..so, why are you wasting your precious time thinking about some1 that has clearly moved on? lol my girl gave me that advice and it made sense, though I didn't stop feeling love 4 da fool- it still made sense.

Like Asraa said, I guess in your own way and time you get over him. I'A

Nephissa   

Thank you for your responses. It means alot to me that someone out there understands what im going through.

Mindstate, that makes me feel better to imagine.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Yes, I get that u are a women and can easily become emotionally attached to the next man that you meet at the maakhayed.

)

Huh? :confused:

your sources being....? OR is that just you stroking your own ego by telling yourself that you can pick up a Woman ( not a girl) from a makhaayad?