Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Pat Robertson;Suggest god smot Sharon

STOIC   

This morning when I opened my news web page I couldn’t help but laugh at this religious diluted shmuck called Pat Robertson. How in the loving hell can such a loving, caring and compassionate religious leader wish another human being a death just because he divided “god’s landâ€. Pat Robertson as you know is a well known TV preacher(the 700 club).Pat Robertson is suggesting that Aerial Sharon stroke is a retribution from god. This is the same guy who this past august called for the death of Venezuela president. He also said that the citizen of Dover County in Pennsylvania should not expect god’s help because they rejected the intelligent design. Who in the loving hell gets a morbid pleasure out of a hurting other souls? This is why I pray to god that people like Robertson shouldn’t be given any power around the world.

Sources

Castro   

Good STOIC, Sharon was overweight and overdue for a stroke. Pat Robertson himself is overdue for a stroke. That God smit Sharon for dividing the holy land is not what did him in, it's all the pressure on his veins to pump blood through all that fat. Now, what happens to him when he dies later today (or tomorrow) is probably related to the holy land.

On another note, no one person exposes the hypocrisy of western media more than Pat Robertson. For a media that jumps Ahmadenijad of Iran or any other quack from the east, they show tremendous restraint to their own homegrown, father of all quacks, Pat Robertson. The man is certifiably insane. How else could one explain the utter rubbish and nonsense that comes out of his mouth? Even worse, how could one explain the lack of scrutiny and condemnation he so shamelessly receives?

Khayr   

I saw it on the paper today that all of isssrael was praying for Sharon.

Well, Alhamdulillah I made my du'a's too :D

Yeniceri   

LOL This is some funny sh!t though. Robertson must be getting senile as he gets older.

According to The Associated Press, Robertson spokeswoman Angell Watts said of people who criticized the comments: "What they're basically saying is, 'How dare Pat Robertson quote the Bible?'"

So the Bible says any Isreali leader who "gives in" to the Palestinians should die? That's the reason Rabin died and now Sharon must die. That's all in the Bible, huh.

Daniel Ayalon, Israel's ambassador to the United States, compared Robertson's remarks to the overheated rhetoric of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

So where's the "joke" thread about Roberson's comments, since one was made about Ahmadinejad? :confused:

Robertson needs to move his TV show to Comedy Central, cause he's getting hilarious lately.