Sign in to follow this  
HONEY-D

SURVIVAL

Kool_Kat   

Ameenah, like I said b4, that's my story and I am sticking to it...Now, I could try to come up with something better, but I don't like to confuse myself with too many lies...So on lie at a time...looooooooooool

U c..cambaro u started a WAR..amongst Friends....Now u will be doomed..u will be locked in the same ward with Bush and Rumsfield ..heheh..I mean the Mental Palace (institute) :D:D:D

OgMoti....waar niyoow exchange them all...except one gurl...then..when there is no other man in the island..she will be forced to love U..hahaha.I think that is a good plan!@!@!

OG Moti   

Zu man .. you are smart, very smart how the hell did u come out with such Idea? Canbaraluul dear i am not paraniod i am just chilling dear, i know me and somali women got love/hate ralationship and dont be surprise if one of them will announce her love to me loooooooooooooool ... but sister i just wanted to trade me with water or food or even some underwears but not makeups looooooooool

anywy i am coming with a plan like Zu said .. great idea i just have to think which one i shall keeep on the island and trade the rest... who wants to remain on the island hola on me girls only!! looooool peace

HONEY-D   

LEGENT OF ZU

U c..cambaro u started a WAR..amongst Friends....Now u will be doomed..u will be locked in the same ward with Bush and Rumsfield ..heheh..I mean the Mental Palace (institute)

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING THEM. THAT WAY I CAN USE BOTH BUSH N RUMSFIELD AS MY 2 EXPERIMENTAL RATS COOL AIGHT.

OgMoti....waar niyoow exchange them all...except one gurl...then..when there is no other man in the island..she will be forced to love U..hahaha.I think that is a good plan!@!@!

DONT PUT IDEAS INTO HIS HEAD HE'S SUCH A FRAGILE STATE. OG DONT LISTEN TO ZU HE'S NOT QUALIFIED TO GIVE SUCH ADVICE. :D

Who would u trade for

1)food (to survive)

3)Shujui (Surely U dont think I can stand him talking all day long!)

The feeling is mutual smile.gif Grey m&m

2)Clean water

(to drink, and for cooking) Shujui (sorry but, your not only dangerously close to my post number, but you talk almost as much as a rambling mad man)

S.O.S u better send out an S.O.S coz am gonna take over ur No: 2 position

3)fire (woods + matches)

3.Shujui-1 & Darman (hmm, maybe I should I have replaced Ilhaam with ya name)

u should have Lazie

Lazie is in @ n0: 3

4)Cloths

is it too late to change my mind wat if i let u stay and trade shujui instead of u.

Can_Lul u should have changed ur minded

5)Some bedding

No cambo...it's never too late, trade Shuj as soon as possible!

Mango Barwaaqo....i never expected to be tufferd out by you.

your in @ 6 ;)

6)First aid kit Shyeman, nothin personal Bro just had to add in one guy.

7)Toothbrush + tooth paste Mr millenium Nothin personal bro just couldnt thinkin of any more

8)Soap, shampoo and anti-perspirant deodorant.

Samigirl appropriate for this catergory as she has already posted some stinkin stuff stink out the place

9)A beauty case full of ur fav make up brand (as for the guys playsation 2) Rookie of the Year, why? he has to be the most lazy nomad on here i mean com'on post somethin saxiib. Get of the PS2

10)The choice of vanilla/strawberry/choc ice cream.

Wildcat/Kool Kat they can haver a cat fight to decide how survives smile.gif

This was a wicked game..So i thought I should bring it back..and watch the nomads trade one another...

<--- will start the first Somali Exchange market...with small amount...I'll facilitate the exchanges..

cheers