Sign in to follow this  
HONEY-D

SURVIVAL

HONEY-D   

Suppose we were all in a ship having a great time when all of sudden the captain announce to put on a life jackets as the ship was about to sink. And the next thing we know we were in a deserted island. There’s nothing to eat, drink or to keep us warm. We were told by some strangers from the next island that the only way we can get food, cloths and other stuff is to trade 10 people in exchange to stay alive. We are talking about survival here don’t let your emotions rule you. Remember if u don’t trade your friend she/he may trade you so my advice is make ur move b4 they do theirs.

Who would u trade for

1)food (to survive)

2)Clean water (to drink, and for cooking)

3)fire (woods + matches)

4)Cloths

5)Some bedding

6)First aid kit

7)Toothbrush + tooth paste

8)Soap, shampoo and anti-perspirant deodorant.

9)A beauty case full of ur fav make up brand (as for the guys playsation 2) ;)

10)The choice of vanilla/strawberry/choc ice cream. :D

remember you have to choose 10 ppl.

Kool_Kat   

remember you have to choose 10 ppl.

From where? Cuz if I have to choose them out of my friends, I'll be out of luck...Cuz I don't have 10 friends...loooooooool

I guess I'll have to pass some the things that are being offered, since I can't come up with 10 of my friends...But if it is from SOL, shoo, I'll trade not only 10, but ALL of you...loooooooooooooooooooooool

Just kidding...

HONEY-D   

kool-kat

hey gal i meant ppl from sol. didnt know u hated us that much.

p.s star with rock's chic i am sure she's been giving nuthing but a grief. just kidding. :D

these r the ppl would trade

10) scorpion canbaro is gotta do wat camboro's gotta to survive gal. ;)

8) Barwaaqo (nothing personal just business) :D

9) Ameenah (when it comes to make up i'd trade u any given day) no hard feelings heh. ;)

7) kool-kat icon_razz.gif

1) wildcat

4) ilhaam

2) rock's chic

3) legent-zu

5) cushtic cute

6) Nasra

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:you sold me ha woman, well don't think i am just going to be happy that i am the last one you would get rid off :(:( and for what an ice cream? it better be vanilla or i would seriously be upset.

R u sure this wouldn't start hostility between people, who might not take it as a joke??????????

P.s. I will be back with my list after class.

Ariadne   

oh goody I can trade ppl for neccessary items

lets see....I can't think of anyone right now

I'll get back to you later :D

Iffah   

CAnbaro_Luul..haye gabar. You'd trade me for clothes huh? lol. Well I understand, since it's your life on the line...and as long as I won't be given to Cannibals...I'm all for it :D

hmm..Should I be trading the ones I can't stand or just anyone that comes to my mind? :confused:

Well since it's time "Either me or you" here is my list of people i would trade:

1. Kool Kat--i hate shopping.

2. Mr. Millenium--in an island along with investigation officer isn't a stress i need at that time.

3. Cute-LiLGirl--sorry but talks too much.

4. Da-Beast--need i say anything

5. The Rock's-chick--did i mention i despise shopping.

6. Laziegirl--too angry and that's not a good combination with isolation of an island.

7. The Clown--the guy is hitting puperty for godsakes....

8. MMA--i can't even begin to explain

9. OG-Mati--can you imagine what he would cook for us, hell naaah

10. Barwaaqo--wouldn't let us eat the burgers we trade everyone else for so she gots to go.....

That's my list for now.

looooooool,yo scorpion this place must be your second home, cause it look that like you got know most of the ppl here well enough to describe them in unwanted situations, good thing you don’t know me loool..

Kool_Kat   

Cambaro_Luul, sheekadaasaa keentay ma'ohoo...Waanootaala ani iyo adi...

Scorbion_Sista, war hooy maaka joogtid...Lakiin iska daa, you're at least trading me for food...I would have been depressed if you traded me for the less important stuff...

Like I said b4, I can't list names, but I'll trade ALMOST every1 on SOL, for anything...looooool

Ok, here's my list:

1)food (to survive)--- Cambaro_Luul (you'll be the first to go, since you're the one who came up with the topic, no matter what I'm getting in return) ;)

2)Clean water (to drink, and for cooking)--- Libaax_Sankataabte (Torobo kormeer nooh smile.gif )

3)fire (woods + matches)--- OneGangMan (Just cuz...)

4)Cloths ANYONE ON SOL

5)Some bedding--- LayZie_Girl Sariirta wax aa ka seexatid Allaha kuu sahlo

6)First aid kit---

Scorpion_Sista Lacala, hadaa iqaniintid

7)Toothbrush + tooth paste--- Mobb_Deep (Looks like who won't get mad if I trade him for tooth paste and brush)

8)Soap, shampoo and anti-perspirant deodorant--- Malaika (heeeeey, you gots to go sooner or later)

9)A beauty case full of ur fav make up brand (as for the guys playsation 2)--- Ameenah (a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to look good, sorry)

10)The choice of vanilla/strawberry/choc ice cream--- Rock's Chick Walaahaadan idheheen "sxb jalaatada wax iga sii"...Hoo, nux...loooooooool

HONEY-D   

scorpion-sis

:mad:you sold me ha woman, well don't think i am just going to be happy that i am the last one you would get rid off and for what an ice cream? it better be vanilla or i would seriously be upset.

u know me i am allergic to choc so i guess vanila it is. am i just glad i am not in ur list. ;)icon_razz.gif

P.S i trade u for an icecream that should indicate my love for u . ;)

ilhaam

CAnbaro_Luul..haye gabar. You'd trade me for clothes huh? lol. Well I understand, since it's your life on the line...and as long as I won't be given to Cannibals...I'm all for it

consider urself lucky i cant say the idea of trading u for a make up neve crossed my mind. :D

Rocks chic

Yo Cambaro, How u gonna play me like that?? I thought we were tight...shoo girl But being traded for water is not such a bad deal coz I know you love meeee

what is love got to do with it. kidding :D despite trading u ur still my gal. ;)

kool-kat

1)food (to survive)--- Cambaro_Luul (you'll be the first to go, since you're the one who came up with the topic, no matter what I'm getting in return)

fair enough.

torobo kormer huh. :D keep low profile from now on that way u wont be spot it. :D

Hahhaah!!..I have been traded for..Fire (Wood and Matches)... :D:D:D

U sure did Not choose wisely...Ma Lady.. icon_razz.gif ....If Only U knew How much fire i can create !!! :D:D

Cheers

:D:D:D:D fair enough Kool_Kat

loooooooooooooool Legend of Zu, i thought the same thing first when i read her list he he ;);)

C_L you know i got mad love for ya

LooooL Tagane, well what can i say.........

LOL@CANBARO's LIST.

You made the right decision woman.

I TRADE THEM ALL TOO...

Ay SCORPIO AND KAT, being traded for First AID KIT & SHELTER AIN'T TOO BAD, LOVE YOU GUYS.

THE LATE SHOW's TOP TEN LIST

10.Mobb Deep & Jamaal 11 (Fellas, u knew this was coming.)

9. OG_Moti (just becuz...)

8. KissAssPrincess (do you really need an answer from me???)

7. RAKIM (Mr.pm Urgent "HOW OLD R U" very annoyin, do stop)

6.WINGER (annoying lil girl)

5.HAARUN & NUUNE, or NUUNE & HAARUN(y'all had to know that it has something to do with your names)

4.Miskiin-Macruuf Aqiyaar (stop trying to be funny, just let it come to you)

3.Shujui-1 & Darman (hmm, maybe I should I have replaced Ilhaam with ya name)

2.Mujahid Al Jaqzy and Muhajid The loose cannon

(do I need to say anymore???

1.SPARKLE & TAMINA (WHERE HIBOGIRL@@@)

1)MNkid (if he didnt go..i'd cook him myself)

2)Rocks chic (Its a matter of survival...nothin

personal :D )

3)Shujui (Surely U dont think I can stand him talking all day long!)

4)Jamaal-11 ( just grumpy.. I dont need to be upset)

5)Jawaahir (hmmm I dont know Y)

6)OG_MOTI (...call it *bein feminine*)

7)This is 4 any1 not in dis list who thinks i should be traded icon_razz.gif

8)LayzieG (...no point havin 2 lazy ppl..)

9)Ameenah (what r young sis' 4...if they cant get comfy n beautiful at ur expense? )

10)Not-KK (I need ma milkshake!)

aaaaaah.... All this negetive energy is drainin me .... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz