Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

ONE OR TWO ON FEMINISTS

NGONGE   

Faheema,

I miss Alle-u-bahane. I wonder when they'll let him back in (if he'll ever return that is). :D

A&T,

Did you hear the story about the lion's son's wedding?

They say that the king of the jungle's son was getting married and that the lion invited other lions from all over the place to attend his son's wedding. On the night of the wedding and as all the guests were dancing happily and singing liony wedding songs, they heard a squeaky voice joining them in their roaring chants! The king lion waved his paws authoritatively at the other lions and gestured them to stop chanting one by one. The roars started to decrease singly until only the original puzzling squeak remained. Everyone in the hall followed the direction the squeak was coming from only to be surprised by the sight of a fully dressed mouse, with chest out, head up high and the loudest shrieks of pride streaming from his tiny mouth.

After a while, the mouse noticed the silence around him and abruptly ceased chanting. He looked around and realised that all the lions were looking at him with a half-puzzled-half-angry look on their faces. The king lion roared angrily and asked the crowd: Who invited this insignificant little creature to my son's wedding? ROAAAAR. Tell me NOW. ROAAAAR.

The mouse, coolly and with a whiff of annoyance in his demeanour, adjusted his jacket, straightened his tie and calmly wiped his forehead before surveying all around him and finally resting his eyes on the king lion.

Do you know what the mouse said to the lion, A&T? :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by +Faheema:

bal hold you horses horta, I was simply pointing out the double standard of SOL, what is the point of banning someone only to let them in the back door?

Are you raising the flag for me to be banned? In all honesty, I don't think I should have been banned without warning in the first place. But I am grateful I am back. I will not be banned, because I will not break the rule anymore!

Ngonge

No. Please tell me. The rest of the story doesn't auger good to me -the mouse!

Cara.   

^Nah, the mouse is supposed to say something witty. Abtigiis is great for building up expectation but often doesn't deliver.

Now Ngonge, don't disappoint.

NGONGE   

A&T,

The mouse said: Why are you all staring at me in such a way, lions? I'll have you know that before I got married, I was a LION too. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

A&T,

The mouse said: Why are you all staring at me in such a way, lions? I'll have you know that before I got married, I was a LION too.
:D

Tasteless humour.

Abtigiis   

Now to Cara and all those who feel abused

I love you sisters! It is why I like to chat with you. I believe in the equality of men and women!

I regret that in my deliberate strategy to put you on the defensive, I sounded evasive and cheeky. This poem is for you:

Gabdhaha Soomaliyeed

Guntoodaan aqaan

Galkoodaan galaa

Gartoodaan jeclahay

Guud kay ka udgoon yihiin

Garaadkoodaa fayoow

Gardaraday nacaan

God kale kaan soo marin

ayaan Garanaheyn!!!

No flattery. There is nothing like you. Why I am proud to be a Somali. I know you will say is this man crazy or what, but allow me to add a qualifying line:

"marakay xumaadaana, There is no-one more shameless and pathetic than some of our own!" Fortunately, they are few. Like Ayaan Hirsi Cali, magaceeda shaydaan ha sheegee!; iyo kuwo waa xoog club la igu geeyay aan ku arakay!