Sign in to follow this  
-Lily-

Londoners...You are all invited to the First Annual Somali Charity Ball

Blessed   

^^hey malab, how is you?

When I posted the event on the 10th - I was just telling the nomads about it since we were on the subject of charity events... it has NOTHING to do with the one Waterlilty is planning. That off course will be for London Somalis regardless. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Nifty,

lol@ buska soo raac..you want me to get there the next day?

Waterlily,

As Nifty said. Keep us updated eitherway.

I wonder what happened to this event?? I heard the rumour that WaterLily used the collected money to buy her Jaguar! :D:D

Next time we will have a Global One - Dahabshiil said they will sponsor it :D

Cheers

-Lily-   

No, I got intimidated by the couple of ppl I met :D , but that was few years ago now.

Now that you brought this topic back from the grave in a timley manner, there IS a Somali charity ball happening end of this month in Lonodn I hear or was it Feb? Not sure if it is promoted well enough. I 'll see what I can find out about it.

Jamster   

yeah I heard all the tophs in london are happily sharpenning their teath for much needed female satiation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be afraid, be very afraid of the potential male starring that will undoubtedly ensue amid dirac waering and flesh displays of this apt event.

Glomourised speed dating I hear.

woohoo ha la baashaalo!!! umh we goning to need some bouncers so Viking & Legend get ready, how about the music ? any banging beats or classical tubayc?!

Lily i'll hook the site for you babygirl holla at me ;)

^^^^ I would probably need a first class ticket!...Ok...Lily out with it...I will check dahabshiil regularly :D

Cheers

PS: Bouncer..does that remind you Viking and his Turban?

-Lily-   

^^^ Allahu Akbar, first class tickets so you can oogle at some Halimos? Someone closer to him smack him over the head!

Nothing organised by me is happening just yet, if you cant do it as well as you had hoped, best not to do it until you can.

p.s Who was this Bloomer guy formerly known as? I can't keep up with you ppl!

^^^ Am not gonna oogle at anyone. As Cons said "am the Bouncer' give Rudy and his gang hard time.

Ok..give me a time frame where you think you will be able to do it. Am counting on you, you know?

Cheers

LoL@Belly Dancer.

I remember Legend changing seats so quickly to get a better view, I coulda sworn the man got transported to the other end of the seating. :D:D

Originally posted by Conspiracy:

Legend, you know you want to oogle @ some xalimos come clean mate!! *hint belly dancer*

^^^ Look who is talking? Qarxis kulahaa..waa isla fiican yahay!..I had the camera you know! and You have never checked what pics I took :D:D

Well...lets see..Blackmail 101

I remember Legend changing seats so quickly to get a better view, I coulda sworn the man got transported to the other end of the seating.

I do not want to comment on where you were sitting :D:D

Residents of a glass house should not throw stones you will say!

Cheers