Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

POLL: forum users

Xinfaanin..lol, its not as if i asked you what you were doing yesterday evening between 3-4PM, or something.

wow...the poll has shown some interesting results.

Most people here are between 21 and 30

Most people are studying

and most plan to go back to Somalia.

But 18 people, is a small fraction of this forums population....so all you who haven't taken the poll, please do so.

Shakti   

can u provide us the names of those 18 geeks.. they spoiled it 4 us

Centurion, please honour us with the reasoning behind ur interest.. smile.gif

spoiled it for us? why, were you bycotting it?

....strange..

anyways

The reasoning is quite simple really, i wanted to know what cind of people this community consists of, because you generally seem more educated and mature than other Somali forum communities. You know all the 'waryaa, yaa-tahay and crude stuff like that', of course it helps if that kind of talk is banned from the forum.

i also wanted to gauge people's feelings to the returning of our country, i'm picking up mixed feelings, across all the forums i'm involved with.

This poll itself is not extensive enough i think, i may have to create a better one sometime, but for now it will do.

Laba-X   

Centurion, if everyone had their way here, then this forum too would have turned out just like any other Somali forum.

34 people have now entered the poll.

Once again, the most dominant age is 21-30

Most SOL members go to university, however 35% of those have not been able to specify what types of degrees they're studying for. Probably because i've missed one big category of degree...is it Law/Social or healthcare studies/Geography & history?

It would be great if those of you who haven't been able to specify what you study posted in here to describe what it is.

Ok, stats also say:

75% of those who've entered this poll, plan to return to their country.

20% never want to go back.

45%, though, plan to return within the next 10 years.

bilan   

i found question #5 is not specefic enough, what if i am done with studying,but still i am forced to answer it, so that explains why people chose the other option. you should've included two extra choices 'finished college"and 'never went to college' that would have given you more clear data, as you would've figured out how many went to college versus how many didn't go.