Sign in to follow this  
Professor S

Who agrees with me?

Who thinks that women should stay in their houses, cook food and clean the house?

I say yes. A Womans responsibility is to clean, cook and stay in her house.

If she needs to get something outside, she shouldn't go without brother or father.

NGONGE   

Heh. I have a feeling that after you read all the replies you're going to get from the girls on here you'll congratulate yourself on an apt choice of aviator, man. :rolleyes:

Attack of the DACAS Brigade - A somali movie at a thread near you soon! icon_razz.gif

Haddad   

Originally posted by Professor S:

Who thinks that women should stay in their houses, cook food and clean the house?

I do. However, I would do it in a cooperative manner, with each one doing willingly what is required from him/her regarding how a husband and wife should treat each other in Islam.

Gediid   

I say yes. A Womans responsibility is to clean, cook and stay in her house.

If she needs to get something outside, she shouldn't go without brother or father.

That was how it used to be but today the stuff you mentioned ragga ayaa kaga fiicaan.Kuwa maanta jooga cant cook and clean and do all the stuff you say...

smile.gif

Liqaye   

That was how it used to be but today the stuff you mentioned ragga ayaa kaga fiicaan.Kuwa maanta jooga cant cook and clean and do all the stuff you say...

Was waiting until someone pointed that out :D

Naagahu maxay ka dawoo yihin maalmahan?

Whining whining whining.

Kool_Kat   

Warka isii...

Ok, we'll stay home, cook, clean, look after the kids, wash your clothes...What else?

Now, here's the catch...That will O-N-L-Y happen when y'all take the responsibility of a "MAN"...Which nowadayz is very rare to see...

Guri joog ku yeh, banaanka hadey rabto in ay ubaxdo ninkeeda ama walaalkeed ha raaco ku yeh...What planet are you from again?

I agree with our moderator it is a matter of opinion but hey they are wives who stay home, do the stuffs you mentioned above and the ones i have seen ( of course less than 00.05%) their husbands are superb.however today's husband most of them let me say are not the bread winners(just look at Canada USA..life is tough around here) or the money is not sufficent enough so the wives also have to find a job to support the family. furthermore if she wants to explore her world i guess that is not a big deal too.is it??

For me i wouldn't mind staying home..ah i could continue my education that is all...and him being the sole bread winner..that is superb.

Kool cat i dont' think there is a big deal in washing your husband or should i say a wiife's husband's clothes. cleaning? of course it is your house too so you gotta keep it neat. cooking and taking care of kids? the kids a are mine well and the cooking? i believe it is my responsibility to cook for the family since I am the WIFE who is mostly staying home if he is the bread winner. but you know what i hate guys who over exaggerate things..things of this exaggerations are cuntada ready when I came? luga ituuji what? if it is tit for tat of ocourse. shunkunmaanka darbiga ii sur>>what you ain't got hands? I am all joking but really they are guys who brag about this...a wife should do this and this of this kind....and yeah whatever :rolleyes:

but hey guys how do you defind SUBMISSION? at prophet's time things were quite different. i mean when you read stories how wives used to be.

LuCkY   

Hehehe!Ah...ok!

Professor S,

Who
thinks
that women
should
stay in their houses, cook food and clean the house?

I say yes. A Womans
responsibility
is to clean, cook and stay in her house.

If she needs to get something outside, she
shouldn't
go without brother or father.

Lol...Lemme Know how it goes.When u actuaLLy succeed and get WOMEN to do that.

Attack of the DACAS Brigade - A somali movie at a thread near you soon!
icon_razz.gif

LoooooooooooooL@Ngonge!

Who thinks that women should stay in their
, cook
and clean the house?

I say yes. A Womans responsibility is to clean, cook and stay in her

Stop trolling waryaa. 'Who agrees with me?' kulahaa! I'm in half a mind to delete the whole damn thread. :mad: :mad:

Why dont you stay in your boxy house and cook and clean for yourself? HuH? Well??

Ya...I thought so....BLOODY TROLL! :mad:

LoL @ Gediid,

Hey, we are only here on this earth to look good. The rest matters little. icon_razz.gif:D

LIQAYE,

And who gave you permission to speak? smile.gif

*muttering to herself*...someone needs to wipe these faaraxs from the face of the planet

NGONGE   

Temper, temper, madam. The poor guy was only expressing his misguided opinion. Anyway, little does he know about young ladies. They resist and fight but once they're married, they try to compete with their peers by becoming the best wife! Somehow, that entails everything that the brother above mentioned. Strange!

^^ Where do you read these things from? Someone's been feeding you bare-faced lies! On the contrary, its the other way around. She will appear docile and dutiful to snug herself a husband but once he's firmly in her hands?...well, the she-devil comes out in all her glory. Perhaps you were lucky in your partner, but dont fool these green males. Erm...actually, carry on fooling them. I dont mind one tidbit. ;)