Sign in to follow this  
Warrior of Light

Something to share

Asalaam aleykum

would like to share an article with you my fellow nomads of another tragedy but with a happy ending.

It was reported in a local paper in Rochdale (A town of northwest England, north-northeast of Manchester) of a young woman who was raped down in a small dark alley.

On a separate evening around the same time, a young Muslim woman was walking home from college. Aware that it was getting dark fast, shewanted to get home as soon as possible so her mother would not be worrying about her being outside alone at night.

The young Muslim girl faced a dilemma. To take the short cut down the same alleyway to avoid getting home after dark, or to take the longer route and have her mother worrying herself sick about her daughters safety.

Conscious of the time, she takes the alleyway. While the girl is walking down the alley, she sees a rather sinister (threatening evil), a dark figure of a man walking towards her from the other end. As her pace quickens, she begins to read Ayat-ul-kursi for her safety. On passing the man, he makes eye contact but carries on walking.

When the young Muslim girl reaches home she tells her family about this sinister (threatening evil) looking man, they advise her to contact the police after having read the newspaper article some time before.

Whenshe contacts the police they ask her to give a physical description of the man. It matches the description the rape victim had given.

Some days later the young Muslim girl receives a phone callfrom the police asking her if she would come down to the police station to identify the man in a line up. Both the rape victim and the Muslim girl pick out the same man. The police are confused; they ask the rapist why he attacked one girl and not the other. In reference to the Muslim girl, he replies

"why would I attack her when she was walking with two huge men on either side of her?"

SUBHANALLAH

x_quizit   

Nice...the power of quran displayed at its best...food for thought ladies if/when we might be in a similar frightening situation...thxs for sharing sis...

peace

OG Moti   

^^^ nice story, but i hear many people claiming same story happen to them, so i am guessing either it is a myth, or it is happening to many people, and Allah safes his believers and Quran is a very powerful weapon.. Allah kariim

Peace