Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY THEY ARE FAT ??

Why most of the somali women are fat and/or would like to be fat ??

I don't understand this ,,,, and even if they try to get rid of the baruur they can't ,, just they can't specially when they are married ,,,,

WHY BAL ???

Shakti   

looooooooooool@ baruur.. damn kido.. u really dragging us down

question 4 ya.. did some girl said this 2 u "NO barrur 4 u"

and even if they try to get rid of the baruur they can't

Jaceylka, if she won't get rid of the fat, then leave her.

PS:There is no such thing as "CAN'T" when it comes to losing weight, especially when fat man scoop and Star Jones lost all of their weight.

Pucca   

there's never an excuse to be fat, it's not healthy and islamically one shouldnt over eat...

married or not one should watch they're weight and be healthy.

Sumaya3   

Jacaylbaro - The main reason is that our calture promotes it. Here is a funny story. My mother hates to be over weight for herself and for her children too. So, last year she went back home and while she was away I gains few pounds. When she came back, I was expecting her to comment (in a nagative way) about my weight. Guess what, she said you look good this way. She gain some weight over there too. She said everyone was telling her how skinny she looked. I guss now a days it is even worst then it used to be. People think you have Aids if you are skinny.

I have to agree with Sumaya ,,, is all about culture and even men like the phat girls back at home ,,,,, i was in Hargeisa market in 2003 with two women ,, one was extremely fat and the other one was so skinny ,,, they were both Kenyans and guess what ,,,,, everybody was saying the fat one was soooooooo beautiful ,,,,,, and no one would give even a glance to da poor skinny one ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

even if they don't like women had to make themselves fat in order to get attention ,,,

whenever i talk about how skinny women are so beautiful i'm immediately attacked by my friends describing them as they have HIV , TB , etc.

well when i first went to somalia they took one look at me and tried fatining me up they we like "u live in america, is their no food thier?" i was like umm yea we have plenty of food so for the rest of the summer i was given like one of the biggest porportions so i went back to my mother with big cheeks and all