Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Go See KILL BILL

Macalin   

I havent seen a MOVIE in a YEAR

What is KILL BILL?..i wont be wasting my TIME on tarantino no wonder hes been gone for a MINUTE-shoot

I would tho see ZETA JOHNS in her MOVIE..once i have the time..That should be a MOVIE

Hey whose paying you for THIS

Lol@ MMA....

LOL @ Nova..heheh..that means if I see a somali gurl sittin all by her self, next week in Kill Bill, with Sunken face and teary eyes..I will assume it is U..and i will definately say "Hi"....

Cheers

NoVa   

lol@@^^teary eye's...just "hi"??? ur not even gonna offer a shoulder to cry on...cuz u'll c more water drippin' from my eye's than u'll c in a watermellons lool...

Lakkad rumour has it that ya going 2 somalia 2 find a Lady ??? that true?...waraa runta sheeg, westernized women aa madaxa kaa qabtaa ladhahay, so koorma duleesaana.....

Macalin   

Lakkad rumour has it that ya going 2 somalia 2 find a Lady ??? that true?...waraa runta sheeg, westernized women aa madaxa kaa qabtaa ladhahay, so koorma duleesaana.....

....its no romour anymore eh?..since u done posted it up in herrr!..lol

Waxaas yaa kuu sheegay eedo?---anyways do yu have any candidates from ur hometown of ISKU SHUBAN?..lol

I hate Trantino, but I thought kill bill was pretty good one....

Juxa and ZU.....I saw this movie right after I flunked one of my tests.......and I'm telling you it felt goood to see it!

Kill Bill? Too long, too gory, no story. Not my cup of tea. Finding Nemo now is another story... :D:D

I havent seen a MOVIE in a YEAR

Lakkad...U SHOULD GET OUT MORE OFTEN! LoL...no wonder ur thinking of shipping over a wifey from the bush! :Dicon_razz.gif:D

Anyways, a hottie like yoi shouldn't be having any girl problems - waxaan maqlay in lagaa dabo dhareeriyo... ;)

Nephissa   

The only thing I liked about the movie was the

song. Found myself singing it all the way from the movies to my house.

I was five and you were six

We rode on horses made of sticks

I wore black, you wore white

You would always win the fight

Bang bang, you shot me down

Bang bang, I hit the ground

Bang bang, that awful sound

Bang bang, my baby shot me down...

:D

Macalin   

LOL..Bee: Walle been aa laguu sheegay!---i havent been to a movie coz i have been so busy and i havent had a chance to see a SHEET.

About the Dhareer...Its them who are retarded, I just happened to be with THEM while they dhareeraring..lol

Finding NEMO--that was a movie and a half..lol

Khayr   

The soundtrack to the movie

was really wicked

what else can u expect from

the Wu Leader-RZA.

The movie was Grimey

but grimey and filled with pussing blood

EVERYWHERE!

No real moral to the story

and the action series too damn-Hollywood!

How does a Samurai Master suddenly come out

of his attonment period as well as his retirement

for the past 28yrs just to help out

some American Blonde take out her revenge.

Even Killers in the past had Moral and rules,

but this two bit, heroin addict looking

American Blondeeee, breaks all the rules

just for her own damn self.

Its too Americanized!!!

Plus, they could have made this movie its appropriate 2 and half hrs to 3hrs but

they cut it into half for the sake of

Money. They said that audiences couldn't keep up with a 3hr long movie cause people have short attention spans.

Tom Cruise is suppose to be starting in a movie

calld the 'The Last Samurai warrior' coming this christmas season-I'll pass on that for sure!

Finding NEMO was definitely the movie of the

year/summer so far.

Hey Bishaaro, you got a real good memory

to remember that song.

Fi Amanallah

I was supposed to watch it next week..but I couldn't wait..so I watched it last nite...and lemme say this :

U need to be someone who loves dark Humor and enjoy the funny side of violence,..heheheh...It was Bloody Wicked !! <Movie....i cant the second volume!!!...it was Tarantino at his best!!!....

It was comedy with extreme revenge...

Khayr...it was Hollywood!!!...Noo Waaay dude, It was completely un-Hollywood..the movie is based on some of Bruce Lee's Action Movies...

Wait a sec...what am I talkin about??...i was too damn excited... and it felt short!!..i cant give u a fair review now...but I will watch it next week again...and tell u what I think!!! :D:D:D

^^ Hey...R u alright Zu? :(

Originally posted by Lakkad:

About the Dhareer...Its them who are retarded, I just happened to be with THEM while they dhareeraring..lol

Oh ok...iskood bey isaga dhareerinayaan miyaa? And it has nothing to do with you? Aight...understood. ;);)

ZOLA   

I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THIS MOVIE... I WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT ...NOT THE GREATEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN....BODY PARTS WERE CAMING OFF EASLY, BLOOD EVERY WHERE..I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOO MUCH BLOOD.

KHAYR..U RIGHT ..THE SOUNDTRACK WAS CRAZY....WHAT WAS UP WITH THE ...BANG..BANG....I COULD NOT STOP LOL ...

OVERALL...THE MOVIE WASNT THAT BAD.....BUT AM NOT SURE IF I WILL GO SEE VOL2 INSHA-ALLAH.

A.A