Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Fire in wedding tent kills 41 women and kids. Ex-wife admits starting the blaze

Salma   

La xawla wala qowata ila bellah.

You know Tores, this story shaked the whole GCC countries... the fire-starter was divorced by her husband and as she claimed she "just wanted to scare him a bit"... Now see what happened,,,Subxan Allah, when the stup!d revenge blind some ppl, the result is a disastrous event....

Now she is responsible about all the innocent souls who died that day... death in a wedding day due to irrational act....

Some lost their parents, kids, and some of the guests are not even from Kuwait, they came from KSA and other countries... Ramdan will start very soon, schools will open,,, and the families of the innocent victims will never forget this shocking happening.

Juxa   

allaha unaxariisto inti dhimatay first.

second one must wonder what drove her into taking such horrid decisions.

Ibtisam   

^^Miyaad iska haadli haad icon_razz.gif

All the wars in the world, rape etc are started by men, you really wanna talk about who is evil? :(

Som@li   

Poor women could be insane, Masayr duulka wax walba waa ka keena. I remember a somali woman who threw a small stone at her husband after he got married and he dropped dead. Inaan dilo ma rabin hadhow cidi kaa yeelo mayso. Bal caruurtii ay dhashay maxay u sheegi.

Ibtisam   

^^The stone killed him :eek: Subxanallah.

I know a women who threw a digsi with boiling water over her husband who got married and did not tell her. He came home went upstaris to bed, and while she was downstairs mid kaal aya uu soo sheegtey on the phone.

A friend of mine here is now at the hospital when his wife poured a boiled water on his body after she heard he married another one ......

Juxa   

the best revenge against a man is to walk away with you dignity intact and move on with your life.

but yes maseerku waa wax xun, i know some ladies who after years of being subjected to rafaad loogu daray insult, then second wife and resorted to biyo kulul or knives.

marka lets not be quick to judge, however i dont understand why women take their anger on the other woman.

i mean lets do the job property, the culprit is the husband, if you gonna do someone, do him.