Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

The signs for the day of calling

Aaliyyah   

Protocol by following the Quran and the hadiths ofcourse..

-pray on time and pray all 5 prayers

-fast ramadan

-pay zakat

-visit the haj

-feed the poor people

-cover up ( and this aint just for girls, hijaab can mean a lot, it could mean have haya, gaze down etc)

and so on and so forth,,,anything that will make you a better muslim.

salaam

nuune   

Protocol, you must be one Star Trek fan, got ye now!

No beam transporter for any near future sxb.

There is Jet engine test going on right now for 14 years, whereby the journey from London to Sydney would be just 5 hours, even this one is not ready yet.

Nuune

Who's building the jet engine?

also do you know what happened to that proposed transatlantic tunnel? I remember watching it on extreme engineering awhile back, but it was too expensive. It was suppose to take you from new york to london in 50 minuets.

aaliyah

I need to work on prayer, sadly I don't pray as much as I used to.

As for hajj, my plan is inshallah to take my mom to hajj within a few years, she's very religious but never had the means or chance to go. have you been?

Ms DD   

Protocol

Walaalkiis prayer is what distinguishes a believer from non-believer. It is better in lagu dadaalo taas more than anything. Allaha kuu fududeeyo.

Aaliyyah   

^as mentioned by Ms DD prayer is one of the important pillars of Islam. Each prayer takes 5 minutes or less, yet people don't find the time for it. But, we have the time to be on the phone for good hour, or watch tv for an hour, and so on and so forth. Sometimes, we need to reflect on our selves and decide what's our priorities. Inshallah work on your prayer.

Its also so nice of you to take your mother to haj mashallah. And, no I have never been to haj. Inshallah I will in the near future.

salaam

Protocol akhi, the key here too is motivation, one must endeavor to pray Salats on times in Jamaacah at the Masjid; the rest will come naturally when one substitute authentically Muslims brothers to his uncommitted inner circle of friends and acquaintances (Learning Essential of Tawhid & aqeedah, Salat and everyday Fiqh, Arabic, Tafsir, Adkaars, Ahaadiths and Seerah)...

Aaliyyah   

^^mashallah well put. Friends do play an important role in who you are. As they say tell me your friends and I will tell you who are. So, certainly if you make good friends who love islam and love to practice it, then they will most likely remind you the time of prayers and will always be there to correct you. Rather, than say having friends who go out a lot and club, then whats the chance you will be reminded the prayer times or anything good for that matter. Inshallah lets strive to hang out w/ people who practice islam.

salaam

Zafir   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

scary

zafir wadad buu ahaan jiray ileen.

:D I still am my sister. And to prove it to you, I will not post in the " I didn't kiss that girl" thread.

Zafir   

^^Markaas Ms DD ha is dhahdo waaye ninkaan wadaad ma aha, anigaa maa iga caqli badinee Aaliyah! Noho wahay.