Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Women to avoid at all cost...:)

Hibo   

Any woman who says, "No means no." First, this marks her as a feminist. Second, it marks her as someone who believes more in theories in her head about how the world should be than she believes in reality. Anyone not steeped in feminist dogma knows that nobody, anywhere means no everytime they say no. Women who can't acknowledge this reality are trouble. Besides, it's a stupid thing to say to anyone. It's insulting to those who care and ineffectual against those who don't.

Women who say things like this are simply trying to push responsibility onto your shoulders. What she's saying is, "It's now up to you decide when I really mean 'no' and when I don't really mean it, and act accordingly. If I'm ever vague or unclear and you misunderstand me, it will be your fault, not mine, because I told you that 'No means no.'" She wants to impose a rule, then never again have to work at making her intentions clear. She wants to make the extraction of clear meaning from day-to-day interaction your job. Meanwhile, she'll have no compuction about treating you in exactly the same way she's told you not to treat her. If you're a kind-hearted guy who cares, then the only way to avoid constant nervous tension and occasional, devastating fights is to be a jerk and pay no attention to what she says. This is why women who say stupid things like, "No means no," usually end up with jerks..

Any woman who complains that she "can't meet a decent man," or says that you're the "first decent man she's met." Remember that to most people "decent" means "OK" or "barely acceptable." What this person just said is that all of the men out there are beneath her consideration and (you lucky dog you) you're the only one she's found, out of thousands of men, who has even a chance of being adequate. Don't be flattered. Leave.

Any woman who gloats that men "think with their willies." In my experience, women who say things like this are themselves obsessed with sex, but not in any way that I want to get involved with. Spending time with a woman like this means having every little thing you do interpreted sexually and means spending a lot of time apologizing for things you weren't even doing or thinking. Save yourself the confusion and anguish and let some other poor ******* "steal" her.

Any woman who smugly states or implies that she shapes her men and makes them better. Sometimes women say this (mostly to each other), but more often they act it out by trying to "improve" you at a certain point in the relationship. Want to earn her respect? Want to earn the respect of other women? Show her that you're a man with his own personality and not a lump of clay to be shaped. Dump her and go find someone who likes you.

Any woman who has ever taken a Women's Studies class, unless she had to take it and she talks about it as if it were a year in the gulag. Women's Studies could easily be renamed Hating Men. Just stay away.

University or college-trained women. Universities and colleges are hotbeds of feminism. Most well-educated women are fine, but a good proportion of them hate men to some degree. Why increase your odds of ending up with a feminist ***** when you can chat up other women who are more likely to be reasonable? If you find a good woman and she happens to have a college education then don't let that stop you, but if you're still looking, why look for diamonds in a junk store? You're not immortal, and you can only chat up so many women. Why waste time on long shots?

feminism.

Amateur psychologists. Watch for this during your first fight. If she says something like, "You don't value my point of view because you have your arms crossed, which is symbolic of closing yourself off from me" then run for the hills. There's no winning with women like this. Every little motion you make, every nervous twitch, every choice of words contains hidden meaning which she will extract. The meaning depends upon how she felt about you at the time, how she feels about you now, whether she's on the rag, the season, the weather, and the direction of the wind over the South Pole. Get rid of her while you're still sane.

Professional psychologists. See above, except she probably won't tell you what conclusions she's drawn. Besides, these days she must have been through Women's Studies, so that's two strikes.

Labelers. All people label other people. It's a reflex. Some, however, use labels as weapons. Listen to how she describes other people. If she habitually attaches labels to other people and their behaviour, if she's often talking about "low self-esteem," "type A personality," "passive-aggressive," or other such ways of pigeon-holing people, then move on. It's only a matter of time before she classifies you, and then she will never be able to see you as a whole person again. Incidentally, this also goes for women who classify people in nice ways. If her world consists of a limited number of "personality types" then she has trouble dealing with real people and accepting them as they come, and that includes you. [Yes, I realize the irony inherent in making a list of types of women to avoid and labeling one of those types, Labelers, but I'm hoping that the men reading this aren't looking to date me. Besides, I'm Scared.]

Activists. Any woman who spends time at protest marches and demonstrations is angry. All angry women are particularly angry at men. She'll tell you that you're different, but how long before you become just another man that she hates?

Prima donnas. If the woman you're with starts strutting around with her nose in the air like she owns you, lose her for someone who's easier to deal with. Who cares that she used to be nice? She's not any more. Life is short. Why spend your limited time on this planet hanging around with assholes?

Feminists. Period. At the basis of all feminism: equality-based feminism, men's-rights-too feminism, rabid feminism, is the theory that men once controlled the world and are responsible for all of the bad shit that has happened in the last 5,000 years. It doesn't matter how committed she is to "true equality." It doesn't matter how much she agrees with your causes. When the gloves come off, she'll blame you for everything that's gone wrong in her life and everything that's gone wrong in the world since Hammurabi.

Divorced women. OK, some divorced women are divorced because they married snakes. Sometimes life just screws you over and you have to back up and try again. However, most divorced women are divorced because they chose badly, wanted too much, or screwed up their relationship. Why should you waste your time being her second crack at it? By dating a divorcée you've just lowered your odds of success. If she's been divorced more than once then she's either monumentally unlucky or has no idea what she wants, and it's likely the latter. Stay away if you're looking for a permanent relationship.

No offence intended smile.gif

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

How ticklish, yet some food for thought.

That being said, its obvious you Nomad Brothers love us to death thats why you'r on our throat constantly - Can't live w/o us, and won't stop blaming us. Your Time has arrived to think outside of the willie (believe me am not obssessed with it either)for a change. Next time you start making assumptions and taking the cowardly way out before sheeko begins, try if you could treat us like queens until we show you that we dont appreciate it. If it doesn't work leave us alone and kick the dust off your shoes - Move on, stop weeping.

And when it works out!! Ohhh You Lucky Doggg Youuuu.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Hibo   

Lool... I’m glad I opened a can of worms here and I think I got a battle on ma hands ..Remember this was about women in general not specific to the sisters so don’t take it personal. I presume much as we do our part, at some stage we are bound to be sabotaged by our loved queens. All you got to do is look around and you would see what I term as the "whatever’s and know what I means".

Well since you ladies where taking the lion share of the piss I thought perhaps I would balance it with a re-dress of an encounter from the men’s perspective. If you look around the number of male bashing that goes on around here would surprise you. This ofcouse doesn’t mean I’m doing that but it is a general opinion of what has been observed. By the way nothing is comparable to a lovely passionate down to earth loving sister it is the other side of paradise smile.gif

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

okeey but next time instead of copying other peoples work why not come up with your own analyis because you are not allowed to post copy righted material in this forum i hope the admin realize that you didn't write this and incase you need prove i can easily post the link to the webpage you copied from

Hibo   

Shaqsii...you hit the nail on the head when you said you'd opened up an ugly "can of worms."

You're really frightening me if you believe that pile of excrement you pasted...you think "no means no" is stupid?

As far as I'm aware the whole debate about "no meaning no" was concerned specifically with the RAPE issue...in particular...that rapists used "no meant yes" as a defence!

I agree there's been a lot of (good humoured) male bashing...but it never strayed into delicate territories such as making light of RAPE.

I think generalisations about women not knowing there own minds and always saying the opposite of what they mean are offensive and dangerous especially when it comes to sex.

Speaking for myself...I assure you if I were to say no...there's a good chance I meant no...I fail to see the ambiguity in that.

Oh dear...I seem to have fallen into a Cat-claws out habit...but it was a minor scratch and sorely required in this instance smile.gif

------------------------------

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Hibo   

Wildcat: Excrement? thought that was pretty steep here. This is just a debate and taking it personal doesnt help anyone.

RAPE?? Who said anything about Rape? Please stick to the subject matter. You want to talk about Rape then Open another thread so We can all contribute.

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

"Who said anything about rape?"...you did, by implication...I see your requirement for the drawing of large pictures continues...

The origins of the "no means no" issue is common knowledge...your ignorance that it has strong ties to arguements surrounding rape is not my fault.

Your post has connotations which I felt compelled to point out...the no *not* meaning no implication struck a very offensive cord.

Check your facts first before you come complaining...don't bite my head of just cos you didn't like my pointing out something fairly obvious!

---------------------------------

Things to remember...chocolate solves everything and diets are EVIL!

Hibo   

Well....wat sort of a woman hav u left out then?.....Seems to me u've more or less covered any woman who uses her head!

I fall into more than one category....so I guess y'all should stay away from me.

Hibo   

Ok, now Go with the Ball not the Player - No need to turn this into a sour personal

verbal fight.

This topic is nothing more then a humourous food for thought.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Hibo   

How does one debate with Wildcat without getting personal after all that’s what she’s bent on doing here. I’m sorry I wont give you the benefit of the doubt.

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Baydan   

Barwaaqo cwm2.gif that's excately what I was thinking, I was like damn no wonder I'm single I'm completely scratched out in shaqsi's list..

Shaqsi

The question is boowe can you stay away from us women? SouL put it nicer over there lol

PS: shaqsi If no guy offers me marriage in the few years to come I'm going to sue you biggrin.gif

Hibo   

Baydan, Soul and the rest of the sisters it is just food for thought. Now there are ladies who when they read this, see themselves and there are others who would chuckle about it and ofcouse some will be peeved. The later shouldnt even be aconsideration.

Baydan ...If no one comes along then by all means Ima step in and take ya life over** ***Should you treat me like a teddy bear and hold me to ya bossom**** cwm32.gif

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'