Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gello - The proud Soma

The Crisis of Masculinity

Are men becoming more feminine?

I actually believe men are becoming more feminine. This is completely unacceptable and may well signal the end of the man race. The freedom and independence of women in the west has had serious consequences for what it means to be a man. Now a days, men are being coerced into becoming the less dominant partner in the relationship. The man no longer has the authority, he once held.

Whatsmore, all these meterosexual men are a disgrace to the man race. They are so fluid in these appearance and behaviour its difficult to indentify their sexuality.

There is nothing wrong, with a man helping out at the kitchen and looking after his children but all these educated, liberal women have destroyed the man sense of self. They want a man who has emotions, is weak and dependent on them.

A man should be a man, without feeling pressured to conform to female authority.

Mr. Gellorino

^^You are protesting too much. Man IS still a man.

Midda kale, dedicated liberal women don’t destroy men---they dont have men in their lives as such!

Ibtisam   

Right blame it on the women. How on earth do you coerce someone to become less dominant, aan qaar laa leeite uu sheeko eh.

Answer me this:

1) Who pressured these "men"? Women? Society? circumstances?

2) In your view what does it mean to be the "man" in a relationship, outline how you will be different

3) How is a man sense of self be destroyed by a women?? Is that not how he thinks of himself? How do you change how someone perceives themselves? and even if you manage to change them, what an idio*t for letting you. [To quote Chris Rock, although he was talking to women at the time “It is called Self esteem, we aint got shit to do with it!]

4) Who is fault is it really. You tell me they are supposedly strong and independent, but yet you imply they are vulnerable to coercion, are pressured (like a teenager)and worse of all they self worth is dependent on a women. :confused: So are they really strong? Or just weak, easily manipulated, nacasimo, conforming individuals.

They want a man who has emotions, is weak and dependent on them

No dear, no, no one wants that, if they did they would just have a baby What the hell do you expect us to do with a weak, emotional, dependent fool?? He is only going to drag you down! They want someone to help them move the heaven and earth and cave an Island out from the ocean to retire in.

Now stop moaning and become successful, educated iyo waadad, get some self esteem iyo self worth. People will respect you when you respect yourself and make something out of yourself. If you let people walk all over you then, don’t complain or blame others. IT IS YOUR FAULT. "we aint got shit to do with it" In fact please say thank you, we are forever picking up the damage you leave behind both here and in Somalia. Idinka ayaab soo indoo caadee after your raised Somalia to the ground. Stuip*d men! Idiinka ayah London naa keeney from my Miyi life style. :mad:

Disclaimer: You= mean not the poster.

What an ill informed statement. I don’t think helping out in the kitchen or looking after the kids may I just add was more than happy to actively participated in there reproduction (it takes 2 to tango) makes a man feminine or questions his masculinity…it silly to suggest otherwise.

Education and liberal woman? Please explain yourself, are you insinuating that educated woman caused this feminization? Ohh I fgt perfect time to say stuff and nonsense …”they want man with emotion, weak and dependent on them” kulaha???? Seriously are you kidding me…walks off in shocked you need to get out more and acquaint yourself with real woman clearly your seriously ill informed.

p.s man stopped being a man long time ago and I see no casual link between their extinction and educated/liberal woman

Ibtisam   

Can you believe the cheek, we are worthless and you are to blame because that is how you wanted us to be weyen arinku. Stuff and nonsense indeed.

^^The man is protesting against hardcore feminist, he calls them dedicated liberals, but that’s what he’s grieving about.

Unless you identify with that ilk, you shouldn’t be wailing like you did, gabar!

I just dont think his protest has merits.

Ibtisam   

^^^YEs but he is new, so I did not want to ignore him or be too harsh. I instead wanted him to see the flawed logic of his argument. You don't just shout, wrong, wrong [well you can if it is the old timers] Consider it as one of my nicer moments on SOL. Allow muu A&T yiidahado intaas oo kaley haada :D

Xiin if you keep going none of the newbies will post because they will be too scared of being shouted down! Ngonge worked hard to get them here. ;) Entertain them and get with the programm.

Fabregas   

well they make manly handbags and manyly "tightrousers" as you call them, so might have a point. But of course we Somali Faraxz have different ideas as to what constitutes as masculinity. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Such as?? :D And normally gay men makes those!

I.e. This is Mr. Gelo only 9th Post, give him time.

Xiin it is not working on me. He is not growing on me. :D I'm a strange one.