Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

A special gesture

^ spiritual-correctness? smile.gif If they can't resist being tempted by words, they can't resist much can they? We had an awesome food thread last year...I haven't cooked once this Ramadan so far. I couldn't tell you what I ate either. Blur is the word for it so far. I hope for it to change here on in. How come nobody's got anything inspiring to say this Ramadan? Or is it always this way? Blurrrrrrr......

Zafir   

Val, Saxuur maxaad meel iigu dhigi wayday walaal? mise anigaa soo daahay, oo Sheh baa intii ugu danbeeysay isla dhacday? This is just Mumtaaz.

^ Hi Zii, yeah, some dhuuni fiend finished the last of the food. Sorry.

Sheh, I remember last year's thread. I also remember your 'delivering food to all the neighbours while under the influence of Flu' threads in previous Ramadans.

I suppose inspiration is a bit lacking this month. Maybe it's the length of the day?

So, what's for iftar today and who's cooking?

Intel   

Val i rokko unlike Mr NG reckon anything you put those lovely hands of yours would be extremely scrumptious...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ms DD   

Anyone like Soor for suhr? I used to hate the stuff, but i realised how it is cooked makes all the difference.

Urban   

soor galey iyo maraq malaai with some yoghurt ayyyy!

but even better, kalaamudo iyo hilbo ayyyyyyyy!!!

Soor Or sareen? I remember ppl used to eat sareen for suhr back home, but soor?

If I wake up for Suhr, I usually have porridge.

LoL @ Massa. Thanks!

^u remember! I worked at least 65 hours last week. I didn't know there were that many hours in a week let alone work them during Ramadan. My work colleagues think I'm superwoman lol. So, little time for reflection, tarawiih or cooking/sharing food. Things are back to normal now alhamdullilah so I'll make the next half of this Ramadan extra extra extra special.

I too have porridge. Oats have a low GI(or was it high?), anyway slow realsing foods are the way to go.

I love the how-much-water-can-you-down-before-dawn game. Knowing your kidneys will flush it all out and kick you out of bed in that short period after going back to bed anyway.

Val,

Miskiina, I thought you live in Chenney walk, Chelsea, the millionaires row beside the river Thames embankement, sorry am not coming in to brixton from bristol for an oily sanbuse.

you need to slaughter something like orgi or wan.

Afur wanaagsan.

Ramdan Kariim all