Sign in to follow this  
The Resistance Movement

One word that describes your mood right now...

ayee! who u calling old! diaper rash!! i wouldnt tech u this trick 4 all money in the world!! u might get addicted!! watch out lil homie :confused:

once u done it....u hooked for life!! u listen! u wanna try a lil test to see how might stand out!!

ok! u ready... look up down down in 2 sec! try that..... done ((((dhusdaada la ciyaar))) lool..

sorry!! i just couldnt resist to take u download like that!! :D:D

SeeKer   

^^^ the correct term is homegal noh :D . Relax being called old should be considered a compliment, ever heard of the adage " aged like a fine wine

seeker! i prefer your old name! that was classic!!

now your name sounds like any average typical xalimo name!!lol...... namean, western xalimos with a long list of issues!!!

:D:D:D

SeeKer   

I believe I found my snitch (segway to Harry Potter holding a snitch in his palms). What in da blazes is ur blabbering about? I would check my stats if I were you. So far you are 2-0.

On behalf of rudy I apologize to all xalimos who are being subjected to a comparison to me.

I feel sick I got da darn flu and now I have to go see the doctor cause I gave my body two days to fight it and it lost. :(

seeker! u is cold bro! dont igo dhir them! i am innocent!

you know the best cure for bird flu!! eat alot of chinese soup!! ;)

hope u feel better soon...! your blog is off the hook! thats how i busted u!

SeeKer   

^^^^....I am high on codeine and guifenesin at the moment. Why you calling bro if you read my blog :eek: :eek: ........Iga kaleey noh.

RedSea   

I am happy although I could be angry,sad, why? because I am a Muslim, I know the truth. I know where and who to turn to when I need help (Allah). Why should I worry and be upset at life when I know that I have been granted free with the best and most expensive thing; Islam.

So yes, I am smile.gif .

Alexus and Yas, can you tell us why you two good girls are upset? maybe as your cyber friends we can do something to help you feel good about yourselves and lives. Smile, you are a Muslims.

RedSea   

Originally posted by ALexus-:

^^ It was just one of them days.

Oh I see, life is tough isn't it? May tommorow have the best of things in store for you insha Allah.