Sign in to follow this  
nuune

When is the Eid

nafta   

subxana allah! how come there is this big confusion anyway...well i started fasting on 26th as well...and ive been hearing that it most likely will be ciid on monday but then again some say tuesday....but how the hell is it possible that it is on wednesday?? that is like 31 or 2 days :confused:

Anyway..whenever it really is...im justhappy that ciid is coming...so what have u all got planned

I'm definitly going to London...go see my sis...chill on edgeware road

nuune   

any more confussion will be appreciated

i heard some say the Eid is on sataurday,that is like after one month,they are killing me,cid mubaarak

OG_Girl   

That is right miz unique , i started 27 , so Eid will be either tuesday or wednesday .

Eid Mobarek All of u in advance .

Peace and love .

Salaam

nuune   

Eid will be on Saturday(29 days fasting)/Sunday(full 30) in Libya/Turkey/Ireland , that is for those who started fasting on Friday,

for those who started fasting on Saturday, Eid is on Monday like the UK folks and most of the world.

Any more fuss

Sophist   

Eid Insha Allah will either be Sunday or Monday at the latest. In London by this Sunday most of the people would have fasted 30 days!.

Regards,

S.

NGONGE   

^^ The idea of crossed fingers for Eid is going to get people on your back in no time. Raise your arms instead (in defence or supplication). :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

:D
Awliyo GPS wadata.

My fingers are crossed for Sunday I'A.

Sheikh Abu Kashafa al ghettawi says such a statement is punishable by 20 basketball ball hits on the face( fatwa recorded in NBA magazine(Niccaz Behind Alshabab).