Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

An Idea

NGONGE   

A thread by Truth Seeker got me thinking and daydreaming about things. Let me ask you people a few questions.

Imagine if your country of origin is a peaceful place with good functioning government. Imagine if that government upholds the rights of individuals and does not interfere. Imagine if it applies full democratic rule. Imagine if adults are totally free to run their lives in whatever way they wanted to. Imagine if religion was accepted, respected and only allowed as a personal choice. Imagine if consenting adults were permitted to engage in intercourse outside of marriage, cohabit and fall in love with people of their own gender if they so wish. Imagine if the government permitted the drinking of alcohol and the decision to partake in it was left to each individual to make! Imagine if sexism, racism and all the other “‘isms†were eradicated. Imagine if there were no shackles and no stigmas attached to any lawful actions you commit such as showing overt acts of affection to your girlfriend/boyfriend in public. Imagine if we become flexible enough and are able to react to and accept changes in trends, morals and modern ideas! I’m sure there are more things to mention but you’ll have to imagine them yourselves I’m afraid, I’m getting tired of typing.

Would it be a nice dream or a scary nightmare?

NGONGE   

:D

Mr Lennon said the following, saaxib:

Imagine there's no heaven,

It's easy if you try,

No hell below us,

Above us only sky,

Imagine all the people

living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,

It isn't hard to do?

Nothing to kill or die for,

And no religion too,

Imagine all the people

living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer,

but I'm not the only one,

I hope some day you will join us,

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possesions,

I wonder if you can,

No need for greed or hunger,

A brotherhood of man,

imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer,

but I'm not the only one,

I hope some day you will join us,

And the world will live as one

from: http://www.lyrics007.com/John%20Lennon%20Lyrics/Imagine%20Lyrics.html

Mr Lennon was also a senile old fool. icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

"Would it be a nice dream or a scary nightmare?" asks the senile old fool icon_razz.gif

A bit of both me thinks. Eitherway, I'd be so bored of imagining such a country that I'd force myself to wake and enjoy life in the liberal (hypocritical) state that is the UK.

Contradicting policies just keep me on my toes.

Just to imagine David Blunkett praising the Muslims for their peaceful ways in a room full of cheering faggots fills I with with a desperate need for tea. It's not natural.

I like conflicts me...

raula   

I think I would be scared-st8, thx NGONGE. No I don't wannna live in a country/place that has no sense of control/power or some system or set of rules that guide and control the people's mindset from any senseless gratifictions, worst of all, where there is no ORDAINED set of customs/regulations set forth by our creator to follow by his people.

Iam a follower when it comes to worldly guidance-and thx to ISLAM I have some sense of humanhood.

My perception-it will be a total nightmare :eek: