Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

How do you define beauty?

hmm beauty to me is all in the personals personality and how they treat me so if u have that..wud more can u ask for...if the guy is got good personality the beauty is definalty not far from him...

hmm i was wonderin the same thing as jawahiir is paki a paskistani or somali or are u just hatin cuz u aint gettin any...just wondering

Ariadne   

As long as your a beutiful person because of the incredible inner beauty you possess then no need to worry. Remember; a pretty face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. And as long as you love and are happy with yourself then you will consider yourself beautiful anyway. Thus;

beauty shmeauty!

Mmmmmmmmmmm...How do I define BEAUTY.....

I'll keep this nice and short.......

Well I define beauty as this...

it is a combination of two things physical attributes and the individual's personality ....

These two combined equals beauty to me...........

But everyone has there PREFERENCES .....

:D :cool:

Most people pretending to be foriegners in somali forums turn to be distrungled Xaliimo and Farax or simply attention seekers!...lol

Paki.....i have seen in these forums with your anti-somali chanting!....Yaar Agar somali log tu basan nahii, baatow idar kiyaa kariihay Ghaandu.

Yee somali site hee, Samaj, kow paki waki nahee,

Lagtaahay tu somali hindustani samajaa...Stop chewing too much Baan, and get your head straight.

N you siad yu are gal, be careful dear, Honor killing still goes on in pakistani culture, your family might hang if they find out yu are socializing with somalis and others.

Back to topic.....Beauty is just one's perception of others. what might be considered beautiful by one person could be labeled as ugly by another person. It is all in our minds.

N let me guess , Somalis are racists..pakis are angels....Dear south Asians with their caste systems are some racists people on earth.

Need i say more?

Kool_Kat   

Paki is lost and looking for somewhere to belong...uff war yaa naga qabto waxaan, shiirka badan...Basasha iyo saliida ka ureyso aaba iigu daran...ufeey...uf...

Blessed   

Originally posted by Paki:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i didnt know tht malis were sooo rude n prejudice or rasict to pakis..... am deeply hurt ba ur remarks
:(

We are not MALIS damn it... If u insist on insulting Somalis.. get the nationality right!

Beside,don't initiate insults on others and cry because you can't handle the reponses.

ZOLA   

lol....people why is this turning in to a war between pak and som....i thought this was about beauty..

chev-g your comment was funny yaar..mebi abi tak paki nahii samajgaya..ise jordoo yaar....lol..i hope my urdu makes sense..it has been a long time since i last spoke urdu..

A.A