Saalax

Popular social media commentator Liban Samatalis raises $100,000 in 4 hours for flood victims in Somaliland region

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Somalilanders love their President. Little Faqash boys like you twerking for other Faqash lovers won't change that.

If Cirro becomes President in two years, we will love and support him equally.

You love him that is okay he is your inadeer ma kugu haysto  but don't expect other people from Somaliland region to love him. 

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

The irony of it all is so overwhelming, to say the least, or it could be cut it with a knife. After all, he is plonker of a cheap kind, who is to boot a moat bought, a biddable stooge for Villa Somalia, who created his own Twitter account call Sabawanaag, so that he will carry his daily allotted trolling assignment against SL, all from the direction of Villa Somalia, and here he is calling other shoe-polishers 

It beggars belief to see what those silly asswipe merchants like this Saalaxo, comes out with it. 

If you mean Mahdi Gulaid when you say Villa Somalia at least I am supporting my inader and interests tasna wa ragniimo. What the hell are you doing shoe polishing for a shisheeye (Muuse Biixi) ?  :D 

Saalax   
Just now, Timacaddeh said:

Stop your sheegato, it is embarrassing to pretend to be something you're not. Have you no shame?

So if I am a "sheegato" why would I support  Mahdi Gulaid? that makes zero sense. 

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

And, that folks, is the definition of what I term Neo-Faqash's cretins, which is those their feathers were the then defeated Faqash under Afweyne's regime, who today hide in Villa Somalia, whilst they are waffling all sort of inanities in the Social media.

After all, late Mr. Egal who actually created modern Somaliland, at least constitutionally, after it was liberated by the hand of the SNM, will not a man in which his worst and bitter enemies within SL would have gone and stoop that low to go there.

But, apparently, this sheegato, can't even keep his "borrowed shirt" of trying to act as someone who is from SL, tucked-in probably, so that at least he can pass himself as legitimate SLers.

Apparently, to keep his game of pretending to be others or being a "believable impostor" is even too much for him to do it. 

Poor lad.

Are you denying Egal was a faqash? :D  not only are you a Muuse Biixi shoe polisher but also a Egal shoe polisher?  keep embarrassing yourself. :D  The best you can come with is "look he supported  Mahdi Gulaid, look he supported Liban and Terra"  so what? those are my inaders, a man can support his inaders all he wants. :D

Saalax   

Because you're a Faqash? Ofcourse it makes sense.You want disunity in Somaliland and stupidly believe that supporting someone of Somaliland origin keeping the PM seat warm helps that cause. It doesn't, crooks doing what they do best does not interest the people of Somaliland. Mahdi Gulaid's own clan do not support him. The proud people of Mujaahid Koodbuur are patriotic Somalilanders.

You are from Gabiley so you can't speak for who Mahdi Gulaid community support or whether they support him. As for a "Faqash" why would they support Mahdi Gulaid? that makes zero sense it is not their man, heck the community you know as "faqash" don't even support their own son Farmaajo and hate his guts but apparently they support Mahdi Gulaid. The logic of 36 IQ secessionists.   :D 

Saalax   
1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

You mean the man that the SNM themselves chose to be President twice? Good grief you are dim. If you are going to lie, go for something that 1. you have an understanding of and 2. that people might believe.

Even the most ardent Faqash around here hate Cigaal with a passion, and would never claim such idiotic things as you are claiming.

Go and take a nap silly Faqash boy, you have taken too much of a beating for one day.

Who told you SNM chose him?  are we going trying history revisionism now? :D SNM elected Tuur 1989 - 1993.  Egal was elected by misguided elders in the Borama conference not the SNM.

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Because you are paid to do it. After all, you were a loser, a vagabond, and literally shiftless drifter cooling his heels in London. So, earning a few dollars in the Social media from the generous hand of Mr. Gulleid, whilst your specific job will be to "bad-mouth" Somaliland, is the only you could look forward to getting it without you being, as usual, a heavy burden on the British's taxpayers. 

Being paid to support your inader now that is a new craziness from the separatists. :D  

Saalax   

I don't have time to educate a sheeqato like you. It is a well know fact amongst real Somalilanders Cigaal was the candidate the SNM backed in Borama. 

You continue to expose what a sheegato you are.

Either way you have learned your lesson. Don't badmouth Liban Samatalis (who raised half a million dollars for his people)  next time if you don't want your God Egal's bones digged from the grave and pissed on. A eye for eye.

Saalax   

I  dish out lessons saaxib, not the other way around 😁:

The two lessons handed to you today are:

1. You are a shameless sheeqato

2. You're a little Faqash boy that twerks for the same people Liibaan twerks for

Remember you asked for it. You can now learn what type of wine your God Egal use to drink. :D 

Mohamed Haji "Tequila"  Ibrahim Egal 

"The president an alcoholic? "It's a long time since I drank whiskey," Egal replied, "but I take sometimes a glass of wine."

WWW.NRC.NL

Somaliland is een Britse kolonie die zich in 1960 na zijn onafhankelijkheid bij het voormalige Italiaanse Somalië voegde om één natie te vormen. Maar in…

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

But, that is the thing, you are not. You are Sheegato, who thought he can pass himself off as such. I know comprehension is not your strong suit, but, try to keep up, lad. 

You are starting to believe your own lies but unfortunately for you I am not one to care whether a Muuse Bixi shoe polisher thinks I am a sheegato or not. 

Saalax   

They are proud Somalilanders, so I am proud of my brothers' work!

Maxa sas ku diiday (rather than attacking his political beliefs at the start). Finally we agree on Liban's good work and long might it continue. 

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Lool, who in their mind would bother with you a loser who was a vagabond in London (of all places in the world). And now ended up living as a hired lackey, sweating it out his guts and spending his days in living with his "troll salary" from Villa Somalia.

You must think an asswipe degenerate like you deserved to be thought of to be anything higher than a smelly gum stuck on the bottom of one's shoes.

What a deluded pillock, Try another line, mate.  

Why are you in this thread then Mr 60 year old shoe polisher of Muuse Bixi? :D whether I am hired or not maxa ka galay ma walaasha ba qaba? :D   learn to mind your business next time.

Saalax   
6 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I said "they", referring to the Somalilanders that donated the money. I have only contempt for those that twerk for the Faqash like Liibaan.

Liban looks out for his community interests so nice try trying to brand him "Faqash" won't work. There is flooding in Dacarbudhuq as well, you can fundraise for that one. :D