Saalax

List of high profile Puntland region officials assassinated this year

galbeedi   

Before that the head of intelligence in Mudug and chief traffic enforcement officer. They are targeting the top leadership. If you can not protect the generals how could you the save the masses.

• Thanks 2

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Before that the head of intelligence in Mudug and chief traffic enforcement officer. They are targeting the top leadership. If you can not protect the generals how could you the save the masses.

I think the head of intelligence of north Mudug was around last year. 

Saalaxo is out of work these days. The Beggar from Baydhabo (A nice title for a Doco :D ) is filling for his role. :D

How times have changed. Remember your short lived episode on Col. Caare establishing a base in Qardho. :D

Xashiish meel xashiish ah ayuu ku ururaa. :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Lol All Puntland haters queuing up to celebrate. All these officers died while on their duty of keeping the peace. Puntland is so peaceful that top officers walk among the normal public and that is mostly how they got caught out. That need to change now as they are target for weak Alshabab solo that are sent every now and then.

Yesterday's incident was different. The security in Galkio has been improved and upgraded substantially. A sniper has killed the officer from rooftop and it was unfortunate. But the blessed state is marching on however haters hate.

21 hours ago, Amigos said:

I did not know we have Comical Ali aka Baghdad Bob in the forum 😁

hqdefault.jpg.33b12e7cb91f9d2dadbce9508f221e57.jpg

When you see this shorty Amigo coming out from his rat hole, you know the truth hit him hard and could take it anymore 😂😂😂😂.

42 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

You got to give it to him, he nailed you with the Comical Ali comparison 😁

I make him come out all hot and bothered is what matters. The shorty has no credibility.

20 hours ago, Amigos said:

No you dont dhbayaco Comical Ali. 

Waxaad lasoo shir timi arrimihii eedadaa Amina Boqor, ileyn doofaar weiligii madaahiro.

Go find your Douglas Collins elsewhere 😁

Kkkkkk the shorty Amigo got angry 😂🤣😂😂😂🤪. Not only he is short but he has short fuse too. Probably that is what makes him come out from his rat hole hot and all bothered😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Textbook definition of qosol gariir 😁

You keep talking about other men coming..

Doofaar dhbayaco weligii ma daahiro.

😂😂 My Shorty Amigo is Khaniis too 😂😂😂 Are you the one raped that Ninoow Naag in Hargaysa? 😂😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, Amigos said:

A lipstick-wearing dhbayaco would be the last person on earth to talk about khaniisnimo, prostitution or any LGBTQ+ related topics... for very obvious reasons:

EC2ALYkXsAAwIYk.jpg.746b52ba778c34b014b012625a87806f.jpg

My shorty Amigo don't get angry again😂😂 Since you start talking about Khaniisnimo, tell me were you the one who raped that Ninoow Naag in Hargaysa?😂😂😂 Also are you the one who repeatedly advised Qaadland to employ openly Khaniismen to beg for recognition?😂🤣😂😂

9 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Its very telling you are unable to address the LGBTQ pandemic within your dhbayaco community, just like you are unable to address your ayeeyo Amina Boqor's escapades with awoowo Douglas Collins 😁

Keep talking about other men coming and see where that gets you. 

Kkkkk My shorty Amigo why are you not answering about your own khaniisnimo? Did you rape that Ninoow Naag in Hargaysa and why you keep advising Qaadland to employ openly Khaniis men? Are these your men?😂😂😂

47 minutes ago, Amigos said:

This is the defining feature of a dhbayaco, shit and run tactics

You really have no ability to address points raised, or discuss your officials dropping like flies to any meaningful measure, so you either: 

a) Talk about other men coming .. or

b) Giggle and qosol gariir like ayeeyo Amina Boqor when she was telling Douglas Collins "isii". 

Doofaar dhbayaco weligii ma daahiro 😁

😂😂😂 My shorty angry Amigo stop being short fused. Stop bringing up Khaniisnimo stuff in men's debates. If you can not handle the heat stay in your rat hole 😂😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

It's disturbing isn't it?

He's very "sus" as the youth say these days 😁

Yeah kadaba nacamlee the shorty angry Amigo needs you 😂😂😂. You might as well give him some tissues, he is bit emotional at the moment😂😂😂.

17 hours ago, Amigos said:

Its understandable, he comes from a community where the elders would customarily offer their unmarried daughters to strangers in an attempt to gain their favour. It is unreasonable to expect the grandchild of Amina "Isii" Boqor to grow up to be a normal person 😁

My shorty angry Amigo is even angrier now 😂😂. He is fuming to the extent he is insulting a whole clan😂😂. My shorty angry Amigo: Were you the one who raped that Ninoow Naag in Hargaysa? Why are you keep employing openly Khaniis men to further your phantom Qaadland fiefdom?😂😂😂