Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

W O M E N!!!

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

loooooool cute_lilgirl, u dont know why i called it women.. cause only women do these weird things, like swallowing snakes, Roaches crawling out of there mouth, only women do that… I am for got sake what would a snake do in her tummy, unless she deliberately, animalisticly swallowed the poor snake … like
Derman
said ilaahayow naag mas laqda ha ibarin oo meel eydagan tahay ha igeyn … looooooool peace

OG-Moti….. I’m sensing contradiction...are you sure you don’t want to reconsider that so-called theory? Well if you read ahead, you would have noticed the French shoe maker in the 16th century, who suffered abdominal pains for 10 years, who finally stabbed himself in despair. “For got sake what would a snake do in his tummy, and coffin, unless he deliberately, animalistic swallowed the poor snake.” Does that sound familiar Moti? :eek:

Women are at least smart enough to not wait for 10 years to receive aid; they have the intelligence to find out what is going on … MEN are obtuse. Why Am I blaming all men? Only some of them are simple-minded, dim-witted, imperceptive, thickheaded, slow, impenetrable, etc….Hint…Hint Og-Moti...Can you guess who I might be referring to? I’ll give you a lollipop if you guess right… smile.gif

LooooL that was amusing though…not you Moti, (Never you) the article...

OG Moti   
Mz. Practical, i did analysed the article particularly the point u made, i realize that his wife put the snake there ... to create herself a name .,. these weird cases only happens to women .. ,, Ilhaam thanx sweety .. i still love u.. no matter what, but please watch what you laqid from now on.........Peace

OG Moti   
Sinorita yes it is true and u can see the pictures to support the facts... women do weird things and there is no doubt about it... peace

MD   

Salam

MsWord I've actually heard of a story like yours before..scary i must say

Og_moti..thanks alot man i'm feeling sick now

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

loooooool cute_lilgirl, u dont know why i called it women.. cause only women do these weird things, like swallowing snakes, Roaches crawling out of there mouth, only women do that…

Og u sterotyping women...man i thought u betta than that..beside men so alot weired stuff too but u never see me strerotyping every single men out there..right????????/

Tuujiye   

Akhaseeeeeeeeeeeeey...Aaaaaaaaaaa...The snake was Akhas...but the baranbaro...oooooooooooc!!!! waaye..

bini aadan ma aha miyaa dadkaan...uf uf uf uf....aaway baal digii...iga tag....

raula   

Subxanaalah! My Phobia is snakes : :eek: ; forget seeing them, watching TV or even looking at pictures are just bloodcurdling!.

the fainted nurse would probably be me!(if indeed in such circumstance :eek: .