Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Christians are trying to Christianize Somalis in North Kenya

ElPunto   

Never fear! Folks have been trying for hundreds of years. Somalis even the ones who know little about Islam are too proud to condescend to change their religion to that of the contemptible 'gaalo'. ;)

some times u might need to attend a church..i did it, no lie. i did since i was living with christian family when i was growing up.,, just to show them respect. i had to go there for x-mas day.

but i wasnt there praying for the lord...i was looking around for gals...! lol...n there was alots of them.

It is not more than the battle between Islam and Christianity .... look at the other side and see how many of them are converted to Islam.

But its not allowed for Christians to do Da'wah in Muslim countries, according to the Prophet saws.

There is no Islamic state in this world right now. There is democracy and secularism plus some others and they allow.

I'm not talking about if it is allowed or not but i'm talking about the world we live now. Look at the very christian countries and how Da'wah is going ......

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

some times u might need to attend a church..i did it, no lie. i did since i was living with christian family when i was growing up.,, just to show them respect. i had to go there for x-mas day.

but i wasnt there praying for the lord...i was looking around for gals...! lol...n there was alots of them.

:D:D:D

"There is no Islamic state in this world right now. There is democracy and secularism plus some others and they allow.

I'm not talking about if it is allowed or not but i'm talking about the world we live now. Look at the very christian countries and how Da'wah is going ......"

True, but our Dawah is real Dawah, cuz we show them the beauty of the Quran, as for those people they give those somalis money and houses etc. to get them into christianizing.

We could do even better if we use that money of Arabs that is going to the alcohol and prostitute houses in the west.

it is simeple, they know how to use their money and we dont.