Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Yorkshireman with African Tribe D.N.A

LoooooL@ A white blackman.

It is actually said that all males can trace their ancestry to one man, super Adam as they called it. This also shows there is no such black race or white race, just diffirent ethnic groups of the same human race.

Paragon   

^^ :D This is funny wallee. You never know halkii laga kala yimi. I know iney timaheyga jilicsan yihiin balse i always suspected I have a Zulu blood running through me. I should take the test very soon! A good sign for me is how I jump out of sleep and start thumbing feet on the ground imitating a Zulu dance :D . Must be a sub-conscience thing!

Somalis are all mixed up, so who knows where Che came from...? I have a feeling that you can be traced to the mongols of genges khan who invaded most of the world smile.gif .

^^^^As kid, I have always been mistaken as Indian/Bengali. I was begining to think I might have been adopted or abadon by my family. No wonder I liked Cali Dheere iyi Mitum as kid.

You know Ghengis have close to 11 millions males that trace their ancestry to him. Who knows?

Aisha   

But I am not going to start eating couscous and riding a camel."

lol...This cracked me up!! He doesn't know that black people in Africa are soooo poor they can't even afford a freakin camal!

That was an interesting article, bizarre actually! What a shock it would be to find out that your something your not. How bad would he feel now if he was a racist to blacks! That sure would be a kick in the butt!!!