Wanted: Contributors To The Site

NGONGE   

Originally posted by +Faheema:

Xayaysiis.com
:eek:

and I am not talking about the post
icon_razz.gif

That goes without saying, m'dear. But what do you think of the overall idea? :D

Ngonge..I can't believe you have the nerve to put up this topic. Every interesting and wildy entertaining person...you always have to come on & piss on him/her with your retarded 'stuff and nonsense' crap. You should be flogged.

:@

NGONGE   

^^ How many times could they get offended by my comments though? Surely after the third or fourth time they'll just get used to it and decide to avoid/ignore odayga waalan. ;)

The only new interesting person we've had in the past year is schizophrenic A&T (and even he is not really new). :D

ps

New poeple, ignore all this and make your way to the chat room now.

pps

How can I get to the chat room?

NGONGE   

^^ I did. But since we're on the same side you chose to ignore my comments, again. icon_razz.gif

ps

If you didn't turn your duel with Xiin into Somali gabay eyo wax aan la fahmi karin, I would have helped you out there. :D

Abtigiis   

Well, you chose to be on the same side with me. After all, you know how to play away games! :D

EDIT

BTW, maxaad ii waashay ood u tidhi LAyzie G. waa rijaaluhaa. Ceeb baan sameeyay oo sidii nin oo kale yaan ula tirsade! Trap ka noocaas ah dib ha ii galin.

Abtigiis   

I never fought with Ngonge, Femme. Some people mistook it for a fight and before I know the bees were on me biting and stinging. I don't think even Ngonge would have approved of it. But he needs the bees for they produce honey and there was no way he will wave to them to set me free! :D

But even if fights occur, they need to be over in a day.

NGONGE   

FF,

Are you insulting little girls there you sexist?

Heh@A&T

Rijaaluha was used to indicate that she's tough, saaxib. I didn't know you'll misunderstand it. Plus, did you not see me propose to her in that thread? Hmmmmm! Warya, wasakh bad tahay.

CL,

They can't get in, silly.

Abtigiis   

Walaahi, I took it literally. Gabadha si xun baan ula murmay and it is all your fault. The guilt is killing me. Oday diraa-diraa ah baad tahay. Kuma saamaxayo.

A&T why are u defending him? He's been nothing but horrible to you...a complete nauisance...a pain in our collective butts. You can do better than that.