Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Wanted: Contributors To The Site

NGONGE   

Do you like typing? Are you Somali? Can you make and sustain and argument? Are you able to communicate fluently in Somali and/or English?

Then SOL is the site for you.

We are looking for creative, imaginative new members to join a vibrant community. At first, you'll be expected to fetch and carry and act as the target practice for the more senior and established Nomads. However, depending on your ability to argue back, debate and suck up to the gallery you may find yourself quickly promoted into the higher echelons of SOL.

In return, you will have the opportunity to observe at close quarters (and learn from) the whirlwind that is Oodweyne, the one man news corporation that is Duke, the world's greatest oddballs (rudy, JB, A&T, etc) and, of course eNuri's Islamic multinational.

Then there are the ladies: the feminists, the raaliyos and CL.

Interested? Come to the chat room NOW (does that chat room work?).

Ps

Smelly students and dreamers are not encouraged but if you must, which I'm sure you will, we hope you limit your activity (initially) to the Student Section.

-Lily-   

LoL

p.s. Typical Ngonge, the men are one man shows, dynasties on their own and other cyber sound bites…bla bla bla

STOIC   

I'll add this, in your daily lives you will be confronted with ignorance or even apathy and frankly I don't even know the difference :D , you might as well join here where you can respond to the ignorance as words are wind, but written words stay! So come join the club....

STOIC   

^^^Let me get this straight.If you are not talking about the post, are you talking about the post above you? smile.gif

Faheema.   

^lool, walahi I was trying to figure out what you wrote, I am like toon? why does he need garlic? lol then I realised you meant Hadal doon baan ahay :D

p.s. Waa caadi, you've come to the right place/Thread. smile.gif