Sign in to follow this  
Nefertiti

Whishing you luck with your exam results!!!!

Salaam Nomads and Nomadettes,

It is that time of the year again, the time when sleep eludes you and food is something foreign... the time whence breath escapes at the mere mentions of the E-word...Yes it is Exam Results Time!!!!! :eek: :eek: .

I know the months of August and September are supposedly the "life-deciding ones", the two most important months of the academic calander.The pressure to perform is extremely high.(At least in my case), but no matter what, remember Allah never shuts all his four doors at once. There is always a way out. There is always that unexpected opportunity appearing from no where...so please never ever give up on any of your dreams and hopes...

Therefore, I hereby wish you all the best of Luck in obtaining your grades, and in whatever you decide to do afterwards. Good luck and may Allah be with you all the way.

One more week! ONE MORE WEEK FOR MY RESULTS!!!

Ah, Tanag yuu, sis! I am so worried for my mental state if I fail..cos I'll have to stop eating and laughing and joking and possibly breathing and definitely sleeping and perhaps (yes, it's so bad) jump off a BUILDING!!!

...er...ahem...yes...*walks off muttering* "Where's my Prozac?"