Duufaan

Illegal State of Taiwan parliament fight

27 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

This just goes to show you how deluded these people. Their country is literally the worst hell hole in the world right now, yet they have the audacity to try to make fun of Taiwan or Kurdistan? Wow, talk about dense!!! 

Those countries are utter paradises compared to the hell hole they come from! Their President literally has to hide in what is ostensibly a bunker, from his own people!!! You couldn't make it up if you were trying to create a fantasy sitcom set in a totally fictional hell hole!

Hell hole you are part of 😂😂Don't knock your country like that kid. It is the hellhole that gets your 1door kids from Magafe and brings them home safe, it is the hellhole that evacuates your stranded 1door people from Turkey and brought them home during Covid 19 outbreak, it the hellhole that thousands of your youths come for better life, it the hellhole that you travel with it's passport. Basically, the hellhole owns you whether you like or not. So at least show some respect 😃

9 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Resorting to qabiilist taunts, now huh? 😁 Lol That's when I know I got you beat. Take the L and go to sleep.

When you are hit with the truth, you cry foul 😀😀

You tribesmen use qabiil taunts more than anyone else her so can't say nothing 😀😀

Well, if you don't say it yourself you approve of Oodweyne, Xaaji Xunjuc  and your other clansmen. Show me one instance you called them out ??

7 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I only speak for myself.

You were beat the moment you resulted to qabiilist taunts. That is the weakest feature of a Somali man.

Take the L and go to sleep, son. You are way out of your league here.

Qabiil is the one reason that brings you here day and night. You are defending your tribe nilly willy and come what may. Even if you don't you use qabiil nicknames you stink so much of it for all to see.

Good to know you consider your pals Oodweyne, Haji Xunjuf, Sultan men with weakest feature of Somali men 😀😀

1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

Lool just because the voices in your head tell you a story about what is behind my intentions, doesn't make it so. There is nothing qabiilist about anything I've ever said. If you have proof then present it, and hint hint the voices in your head are not that.

My fellow countrymen are honourable guys that I've never seen use qabiil names or anything of the sorts. It's only folks like you and Tillamook that actually resort to weak qabiilist taunts when overwhelmed.

Weak attempt at trying to put words in my mouth. You are out of your league trying to debate me, laddie. Stay in your lane.

Take the L and go to sleep, son. You are way out of your league here.

Lol your dishonesty is very clear if you believe your fellow clansmen Oodweyne and others don't use clan taunts. You were screaming about me using "1door", they constantly use "D'yaco", pirate and Gunu, Tuna etc. They use the worst derogatory clan names possible, and in your own words here, it shows how weaklings they are😀😀

The fact here you are defending these guys when you have seen plenty of times how they taunt other Somali tribes and clans is enough of evidence how qabiiliste you are, no doubt 😀😀😀

Keep repeating that childish comment kiddo, it will give you self belief and confidence 😀  😃

5 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

This discussion is between you and I, laddie. Stop appealing to other people. If you can't handle the heat, you should have stayed out of the kitchen 😁. I warned you that you were way out of your league here, son, but you wouldn't listen.

So take my advice - Take your L and go to sleep, son.

Lol when your hypocrisy is busted, what to do: repeat those childish words so your self confidence is temporarily enhanced.What a weak person you are 😀😃😀

12 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Remember what Macalin Timacaddeh always says, son, "every day is a school day". I have another lesson for you.

There is no hypocrisy in pointing out that this discussion is between you and I. If you wish to accuse me of something, go ahead but be ready to back it up. I have no interest in litigating the debates/discussions you have had with others. Have some balls and take that up with them.

Take the L and go to sleep, son. You'll feel better in the morning.

Macalin Timacaddeh, always spitting wisdom 😁

Did you learn how to spell your nickname, nursery boy 😀😀

What a hypocrite you are. You are trying to change the subject 😀😀. Kid, you are the one who said your clansmen don't use clan taunts and they are honourable. When busted you resort to childish comments and denial 😀😃😃

Man, I am your worst nightmare. You can run all you want but you can not hide your true qabiiliste colours😂😂😂

Your hypocrisy have been exposed time and again, now you try to divert attention with nonsensical repetitive words 😀😀😀 Go figure!!! It will make you smart.

Once Macnolaawe always Macnolaaawe 😃😃