Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Becoming a Moderator is like an everyday thing around here huh???

I noticed that whenever I come back to SOL, there is a new moderator, its as if the job is up for grabs every minute of the day.

I want to know how these ordinary nomads all of a sudden get to hold the key to the forum???

Let's start with Shujui-1(Nothing personal, but your name was the first, its eye catching especially when you have moderator right beside it) When and How did you become a moderator???

2)The two girls, I don't know what names y'all using now, but y'all from UK right??? How did the two of you all of a sudden get to become moderators?

3) Is it me or is UK taking over this forum, not only are they the majority share holders of the forum, but they seem to be taking over the modering positions as well...(Nothing against english folks)

I just have questions that need answers, and the only reason I am asking is because I am curious.(as they say, if one mind is curious enough to ask , a thousand still at wonders)...

Senora   

3) Is it me or is UK taking over this forum, not only are they the majority share holders of the forum, but they seem to be taking over the modering positions as well...(Nothing against english folks)

A Monopoly in the making....

Macalin   

Shes Back!

Sujuu is a Mod Now?...waa maxay waxaas!

I tell u what, so long as they keep ATHENA out of this am OK :mad:

No offence Taken Lazie

nice to no my name is even more eye catching now.

lol's @ 719

It's does seems like anyone can become a moderator these days ;) .

Why Just this month alone i have seen moderators called User-822, Under_Cover_Brother Romanista etc etc :confused: .....i tell you its hard to keep up with the changes

:D

But if your interested in becoming a moderator why not contact the head huncho and offer your services :cool:

Shujui, I don't have a problem with you or anyone for that matter becoming a moderator, nor do I want to become one.(Takes the fun out of being LayZie)

I asked you a question though, but u have managed to skip right passed it. It's aight, as long as u are happy doing what u are doin'.

I wanted to know what happened to the original moderators, Jamaal 11 &12, Libaax sankataabe, did y'all take a march break??? I hope u ain't bought em cheap tickets to cuba...

Whatever happened to shaqsii and mursal, I never see them moderating anything, could be becuz they undercover moderators, who knows...

Bottom line is, How did y'all get to become moderators??? Did the old moderators get as layzie as hiring volunteers on top of other volunteers??? The forum isn't all that busy, surely y'all must be upto something and noisy layzie wants answers....I want to know what's like in the LIFE OF A MODERATOR SHUJUI-1.(give me a one page paragraph, regarding that topic)

PS: I don't think so...I was just kiddin' but it felt good to finally say, "GIVE ME A ONE PAGE PARAGRAPH IN THE LIFE OF....)BORED OUT OF MY MIND, don't mind me folks....

ATTENTION:719, I just read ya lil post, whachu mean by "SHE IS BACK"??? U think i am that easy to get rid off? think again u funny character and I AM GLAD I MADE NUUNE LAUGH BECUZ GOD KNOWS I REALLY GIVE A SH*T.

Macalin   

ATTENTION:719, I just read ya lil post, whachu mean by "SHE IS BACK"??? U think i am that easy to get rid off? think again u funny character and I AM GLAD I MADE NUUNE LAUGH BECUZ GOD KNOWS I REALLY GIVE A SH*T.

-------

Of COz U dont Give Sh*t,U have so Much of it Why Would You Wanna give it out? :confused:

nuune   

^^^^^ looooooool

at least wax unbaa jira gabarta topica soo qortay, waxaadna sheegtay moderator inaadan rabin, balse ilaah aan kuu baryaa in lagaa dhigo,adigaba waad duceesanaysaa inaad noqoto,faataxada soo mara :D

Laziegirl,

Wanna kno the secret to becoming a mod? One word: bakhshiish.

As for what we do...or rather what I do, the answer to that is simple...nothing...nada...niente! There aint much to moderate. I think Admin will fire me maalin dhow. :(

king_450   

Suju, well what can i say, i know i don't know you, but just reading some of these threads,my take is"Be nice and make ppl happy" "RESIGN" from the Moderator position,starting after you finish reading my post. Alas!! plz no warning , this is a joke!

Nuune, did u just attempt to crack up a joke???

My advice to you, keep working hard on your material, don't let any tell you otherwise.

719, there are no words were u are concerned...and talk about "I am full of shit", so is everyone, thats why we must shit atleast once a day, if not 2 or 3x. and whatever nonsense u were yapping about, didn't go so well. Better luck next time with ya jibrish.

Macalin   

719, there are no words were u are concerned...and talk about "I am full of shit", so is everyone, thats why we must shit atleast once a day, if not 2 or 3x. and whatever nonsense u were yapping about, didn't go so well. Better luck next time with ya jibrish

------

At Least You Accept that you have too much sh*t ....Jst make sure you clean after urself..doo doo smell aint right :D

Gedid: Waad idaba dhigatay adeerow :D weynu noo taala

I asked you a question though, but u have managed to skip right passed it. It's aight, as long as u are happy doing what u are doin'.

I did indeed Circumvent (if thats the correct spelling) your question, i appologies. But i dont think its for me to give u an answer as to how i became a moderator, but i have been a moderator for a while now.