Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Full contact sport?

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ Who is Liberal now? hehehe

Oh, I just realized how painful its for being called a liberal, :D I have to cease calling people liberal and so forth, since others can use it as a card against me.

Nin baa hada ka hor waxaa dhacday in asoo geed weyn hoos jiifa ay sankiisa iyo bishimihiisa subxaanyo (xayawaan yar oo lugo badan leh) soo martay. Markaas buu dilay subxaanyadii. Dadkii ayaa ku yiri war maxaad u dishay subxaanyada maskiinta ah, waad ogtahay ineysay waxna dadka u dhimine? Wuxuu ugu jawaabay, "waxaan diidayay sankeyga iyo afkeyga inta u dhexeysa oo ay halaq-mareen ka dhigeyso."

Marka saaxiib hadaad eraygaas iigu yeerto markale waa inaan gaashaanka iyo seefta galka kala baxaa! :D

ehehehehe, walee waala yaabay!

wuxuu yiri ninkii, ma waxaan ku mooday mise waxaad igu noqotay, mise waxaan loo laaban doonin.

Marka hore waxaan mooday topic uu qofkale leeyahay bilowgiisa, wuxuusa igu noqday Castro, waxaanse loo laaban doonin qoraal danbe inaan wax ku darsado anoon marka hore ogaanin qolada bilowday iyo wuxuu yahay intaba. :D

Audhubillah :eek: but I had a hard laugh. I hate to be the people who came up with this prank smearing Al Azhars name and making it the laughing stock ..

Castro Brother next time please check your sources well. :(

People tend to take Al Azhars fatwas seriously though I do tend to differ at times. Use your common sense(Have the Quran and Hadith to guide you to reach there) and remember Islam is the moderate way. Ive still got alot to learn from the Holy Book and Hadiths than to follow fatwas which at times are culturally biased. (This is my opinion, we may differ).

Also observed we are all lovey dovey over Haba sowda. Interesting smile.gif

Something which may interest you.benefits of blackseed/kalonji/ xaba sowda

Modesty, sis you are right Diabetes Mellitus type 2 can be controlled when people lose weight. And with follow up they can be termed cured. But I still think there is a possibility if these people go back to their old ways they may have a rebound bout of DM. :confused: Just a speculation. Guess Ive got to do some searching.

And according to the xaba sowda link it is claimed that DM is cured. ;)

Fiamanillah.

^^If you don't listen from Al-Azhar type of fatwa, then I guess you are on our side, the Council of Alle-ubaahne Scholars. Don't worry sister, you are in the safe group. :D

65% of our policy is against the liberals, and the rest is against the moderates and Suffism as well. We are for anything against the fasahaad-makers.

Lol Alle ubaahne

which group are you talking about? So far I know I belong only to one group> My own :D . I fear groupings(learnt some unforgettable lessons) as every group claims to be superior over the other and we all know only 1 group will succeed. Which one will it be? Yours, mine, theirs?? In short as our Prophet SAW said those who stick to the Quraan and Sunnah. So guess we have to work on that collectively than claim to belong to groups at the end we all are one Ummah and have a common goal. smile.gif

Fiamanillah Ustadh.

^groupkeena caanka ah nooh, oo kutaabada ku yaal. hadaadan kusoo biirin kooxdaas, waxaa macquul ah inaad ka harttid siyaarada shiiq macoow ee sanadkaan la qaban doono, iyo waliba tii shiiqa biyooleey ku duugan! :D:D

I sound more historical than ever, speaking about the peak of suufi dominance in our homeland! :D

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^groupkeena caanka ah nooh, oo kutaabada ku yaal. hadaadan kusoo biirin kooxdaas, waxaa macquul ah inaad ka harttid siyaarada shiiq macoow ee sanadkaan la qaban doono, iyo waliba tii shiiqa biyooleey ku duugan!
:D:D

My brother can you care to translate, please. :(