Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Nevermind...

I probably had experienced some of each. The worst love was my nightmare of all time. It made me weak. But I am getting stronger now and i know what real love is that is why i am waiting to find it someday. I promise to myself i will never ever run after a man let alone bare my heart out to him. Another promise is i'll never tell him how much i love him unless he is my husband.

P.S Never ever fall inlove unless it's both sides otherwise they run all over you!

Batuulo   

:D:D:D

Darman ! way to go ... too much love feelings..

I got to thinking today... just what is it that makes me love my self so much? When a friend mentioned that he knew a fellow who was considering posting or repleing a topic, I started to feel it - that deep-down gotta-have-it feeling. But why? I don't need another topic. I don't have an excess of word lying around, just waiting for an Article to posting. But something in me wants to own that Idea.

:D:D:D

i need to sit down and sip some of my special made

camel milk before i reply to this.

by the way Darman who do you love and you don't love(i can't say hate)in this forum or outside of it?

did anyone see my bike around here?lol.

salaamu alaykum,

If I may add one more sub-topic Darman ...

And there are some people we love ... because they lift your mind and spirit to a higher consciousness. They strengthen your faith by being a constant source of inspiration. You strive to be like them and imitate their actions. You seek to be with them all the time bc you know when you are you will not miss your salaat, gossip or waste your time with idle talk. You know just by being around them you're in the company of angles and Allah is pleased with you. They are the people you love purely for the sake of Allah and they love you for the same reason. They are the people whom you wouldn't mind being raised with on judgement day and hope Allah will grant you a shade bc of them on that day (of the 7ppl given a shade on judgement day are those 2 who loved eachother for Allah's sake). If you are truely truely truely blessed, you'll be given one of these people as your spouse. As the prophet (scw) said the best you can have in this world is a pious wife (or a husband).

May Allah count us all among the righteous, ameen!

salaam smile.gif

Originally posted by Darman:

Shaka Zulu... the net love is not my thing saxib.. these were mere thoughts...

Darman,

read Cutie's reply and tell why am i sensing that there could be something going on between you 2 soon if not already?lol.

bro we have to start from somewhere even in the net.

hafsa,,,,,come give me a hug,,,,i need it real bad

i thought i got over my love, but that rejection story discribed me 100% and now i feel like shiit!

yeah, i experienced the worst kinda love, and it really is the worst, and i dont wish it on any human being!

Saalixa   

ok so it looks like love is in the airrrrrrrrr.

i dont really believe theres somethin called LOVE in this world, despite the love between oneself and his creator ALLAH shw, but the rest is just crap....... not love ;)

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

hafsa,,,,,come give me a hug,,,,i need it real bad

Clown, you need to get here fast Bro before Silent Sista makes a move on Xafsa!lol.

asalaamu alaykum,

For all of us who've had our hearts broken, lets take comfort in this :

"And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect (30:21)."

Love exists (bc Allah said so) and it's a mercy from Allah. InshaAllah, all we have to do is be patient and have faith.

salaam smile.gif

Clown, you need to get here fast Bro before Silent Sista makes a move on Xafsa!lol.

shaka, since u aint man enuff to confort a sis....let a pro do the job....step aside..

and clown....come u can join in!

lets commence the:

therapy-hugging-healing-proccess (mission- reviving me)

Senora   

Originally posted by Conscious Manipulation:

salaamu alaykum,

And there are some people we love ... because they lift your mind and spirit to a higher consciousness. They strengthen your faith by being a constant source of inspiration. You strive to be like them and imitate their actions. You seek to be with them all the time bc you know when you are you will not miss your salaat, gossip or waste your time with idle talk. You know just by being around them you're in the company of angles and Allah is pleased with you. They are the people you love purely for the sake of Allah and they love you for the same reason. They are the people whom you wouldn't mind being raised with on judgement day and hope Allah will grant you a shade bc of them on that day (of the 7ppl given a shade on judgement day are those 2 who loved eachother for Allah's sake). If you are truely truely truely blessed, you'll be given one of these people as your spouse. As the prophet (scw) said the best you can have in this world is a pious wife (or a husband).

May Allah count us all among the righteous, ameen!

salaam
smile.gif

I definitely agree with you on that one...thats the love i'm seeking.........