Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Now I got to go out and buy some,am salvating here!

I am starting to believe one should never mix friendship with money..money is evil,as soon money comes between all the good times are forgotten..argh

Ibtisam   

Only if you are both stingy and the money is significant enough OR both of you (or one of you) gets greedy. :D

Friends and money only clash if they were qoof xuun in the first place. In which case they were not a good friend anyway.

Today is my being "judgemental day" :Dredface.gif I have it once a year. Don't mind me! hehe

I finally ended up without lunch ,,,, went all the way to the downtown only to come back not finding wax la cuno.

Now i'm here eating roodhi qalalan (plain bread) with shaah caddaysan ........

Malika likes Saqajaan ??? ,,,,, that is strange indeed ,,,, hahahaha ,,, well, i know she is not saqajaamad markaa waaban la yaabanahay ,,, :D

Malika   

^He was acting,the dude was intelligent enough lakiin he just wanted to be difficult and different..[am assuming he was acting]

Haven't you read ?? :D

I finally ended up without lunch ,,,, went all the way to the downtown only to come back not finding wax la cuno.

Now i'm here eating roodhi qalalan (plain bread) with shaah caddaysan ........

Yeah ,, they finished everything so damn early ,, you know the lunch starts at 10am here ??? by 1pm then it is difficult to get something. Wixii ka dambeeyana just forget it ........