Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibti posted: ^^^Why do you keep picking on her and maxa ku geey how her and her husband live Bila eedeb

because she can take a joke unlike you.

NGONGE   

C&H,

You are driving me nuts with your clear breaking of the troll rules here. JBis Jacaylbaro. There is only one Johnny Bravo, only one Johnny Bravo..only one Johnnnnny Bravo..only one Johnny Bravo.

Johnny B   

Lol @ newbies making heads/tails.... wax walan. :D

Chock.. You joined them,just like that ? and i thought you were the shoulder i'd cry on... cyber check my behind... inyow ma taqanaa? icon_razz.gif

lol @That is not 1st Aid. :D:D:D

Val... ever swallowed wrong and a Somali stranger started slapping your back. :D

You are driving me nuts with your clear breaking of the troll rules here. JBis Jacaylbaro. There is only one Johnny Bravo, only one Johnny Bravo..only one Johnnnnny Bravo..only one Johnny Bravo.

The troll rules? I didnt get the memo. No wonder I feel left-out and all alone :( You hold meetings behind my back :mad:

Johny B(I'm doing this for NG. The old man gets confused alot icon_razz.gif )here come cry on my shoulder while I marvel at your Hummer Limo that brought you to me ;)

Johnny B   

^poor thing ,vomit ?... blaaaah ... anyone in that audinece you subconsciously thought punishing ?!

CL.. Sweet dreams are made of .... :D

*** huba huba .... everybody step aside, let me not step on ya...**

*Johnny loves NGONGE's ability to wake the jinn in chicks n make ,m do things they normally don't do.*

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Men love women, women love children, children love hamsters

That was the old world, haad waaxa socoda: Women Love no one (or everyone), men love men, children love hamsters and lets not talk about who loves children :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

No CL, i haven't.

Men love women, women love children, children love hamsters, etc etc ... there is no reciprocity whatsoever.
icon_razz.gif

:D:D

Juxa   

someone must edited what duceysane said apart from my hadal badni.

fyi duceysane, i dont appreciate anything you may have said about my family PERIOD. i dont remember having kaftan with you EVER.

aan kala xishoono