Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Qatar is nice. Little quiet but nice. Alot of development going on and no shortage of cash.

If you have a driver that is good. Can't go anywhere in Gulf without a car.

NGONGE   

Ibti, Qatar is nice. If you can spare a couple of years (and have no major commitments in the UK) I would advise you to take the job. It's a tiny country with a good little Somali community (so you will not feel totally lost).

nuune, war niyada ha o dhisin. He manages with his Arabic but he should be doing much better than this. Kubad bu ku waashay.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:nuune, war niyada ha o dhisin. He manages with his Arabic but he should be doing much better than this. Kubad bu ku waashay

:D

You're right I should be doing better. But between work where English is spoken, the shops where Filipino English is spoken and the sharwaama joints where Indian English is spoken xaqaan af carabi ku hadlaa iyo yaan kula hadlaa?

Ibti, take Ng's advice. Forget UK for a few years fish and chipisyahow.

nuune   

lool@kubad buu ku waashey, I have to agree with you, since 2007 he has being saying he will take up Arabic classes, and he said da same today :D

Norf waa madax adagyahay :D

Ibtisam   

I can't just up and leave, I have responsibilities and commitments. :( I wish I could, it is a nice though for the time being. Putting it on ice till next year.

Juxa   

yes you can, if you dont try new things now when are you going to do it?

iska daa fuleynimada, try or else you will be like Ngonge dreaming of missed opportunities.

Norf, get more classes ninyow, by now you should have been fluent.

N.O.R.F   

^not in UAE dear. Its very difficult to find a place where people are speaking Arabic (not that I really look for it). I also sometimes go through what Peacenow goes through all the time. Carabta lama mix gareen karo.

Ibti, fulaynimada iska daa.

Ibtisam   

Juxa and North it is not fulaynimo, I have responsibilities I can't run away from. redface.gif Plus I am young, I can put it off for a while, In fact last night I was thinking of going back to uni for a career change, thinking of torturing myself and studying midwifery, this job offer was just out of the blue, didn't even apply for it.

Malika   

I SAID HELLO!..HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:D

Ibti as a midwife?..Oh,dear can just see you slapping women around for putting themselves through childbirth,and its pain..

*Shud up! was I there when you were having a good time,now shut it and get on with it.. :D:D