Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Last day of spring break-I hate the thought of going back to classes on monday.Since I'm a poor student and couldn't afford a trip to Jamaica or one of the Islands I went to the world gambling scene of Atlantic city in New Jersey.There was nothing, but old people who were gambling addicts and people with money and their flashy cars! Trump plaza though beatiful was nothing, but full of trushy white folks gambling...next is NYC night-life today then the REALITY hits on monday morning!!

STOIC   

^ Heh I was accompanied by a goddess and she had the thought of doing that until I told her in Somali " Biyahanii libaxaa baata aya lagahelaa"

Salam too...

^Al-Shabaab country is the most peaceful part of Somalia.No Isbaaro, robbers, rapists, and maurading milities.She said even Xamar was relatively peaceful. And the average Somali get along just fine. Nobody targets for Qabiil, and other pursuasions. Of course, there are always unfortunate incidents.

Malika   

^Good news that is,perhaps we in diaspora are feed alot of b******t about home,while folks at home seem to be at ease and peace..hmmm