Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

LoooooooooL...touche'

Loved that woman though her vioce was sometimes annoying.

N reer Waqooyi iyo dh ...I had to clear my throat to say that. My mom don't like when I make fun of her accent.

^ I guess kab lagulami dhacin laakin

Ok, I know I said I exceeded my lewd comments for the month, actually this is not lewd. Do you known someone whom you just can't fanthom or imagine or see having sex (not cuz they can't get patner). It could be an acquitance, relative or friend.

^Salaam

LoooooL..mayb so, but this particular just married, and honestly the first thought that came to mind was sex instead of the usual congrats. I thought I was weird for thinking, but come four other people were thinking the same.

Ibtisam   

Sheh, she is speaking normal somali what is so hard to understand, I'll try the first bit for you:

Adunyaad hanweeinda, ciidaal lo halgeemya (so much expectation, struggling for nothing)

Hawad raag baa teegi oo dayaax hoos uu so deeg (some men went up to space and brought the moon down)

Hobaalayow heedhe

Hobaalayow heedhe

Adunyaad hanweeinda, ciidaal lo halgeemya

Hawad raag baa teegi oo dayaax hoos uu so deeg

Hobaalayow heedhe

Hobaalayow heedhe

Dhad intii huurdo oogain haalisti weyenah

Hobaalayow heedhe

Hobaalayow heedhe

Alah hob, hob Hobaalayow heedhe

Ms DD   

Naa heedhe Ibti

Why am i removed and not the others? Yaanan kaa dhex hadline hadaa upset ga dhigto. Is ilaali smile.gif

Che

Those you dont want imagine include parents. Dont want to imagine,

Cara.   

Exactly Ms DD. In fact, none of my relatives are doing it. And definitely not my uncles, aunts, or cousins. Ilmaha soo fagfagleh are all adopted or something. It's the only logical explanation.

redface.gif @ Cara

your comment just put .. very unpleasant images in my head.

hebel/heblaayo wuu guursaday ama waa la guursaday .. is a nice abstraction as opposed to the gritty details.

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Che

Those you dont want imagine include parents. Dont want to imagine,

My parents are different story, but of course I don't wanna imagine it.

I'm not talking eewwwwww factor where you don't wanna imagine someone close doing the nasty. I'm talking someone you truely never imagine.

Cara ....I guess everyone's relative alwaax ka sameyn sanyihiin :D

Cara.   

Geeljire, a big yes to the abstraction, but I have to take exception to your wording there. I would say "heblaayo way guursatay" icon_razz.gif

If you think my comment is disturbing you should hear what the aunts say (eg, an easy childbirth, "wuu iska soo sabiibaxday", all I can imagine is the child trying to find purchase and grabbing for something to slow him down). The female equivalent to imagining a kick to the groin.

Che, exactly. Although sometimes they don't cooperate and say something that implies otherwise, and you have to run out of the room with your ears covered.

But hold on. So there are people you DO actively imagine doing the nasty?? redface.gif