Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara They are people I imagine doing it with.....not anyone from SOL :D

Those related to me I imagine (not that I wanna imagine) are doing it too again unless they are made of alwaax as well.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Cara:

But hold on. So there are people you DO actively imagine doing the nasty??
redface.gif

Very good question Cara. I am trying very hard to imagine just anyone...but I cant! Maybe ..just one bloke

Ms DD   

kixkixkix Che..Sheekada waad badashey..doing it and doing it with..wey kala duwantahay :D

Bal 21yr old..wax inoo sheegaya.....Waar xishoo smile.gif

Ms DD   

SS

Shukaansiga taqaano waaba tame eh? Is this what you call shukaansi? You should see Che in action...woowee lool

Disclaimer: Wasnt the subject at anytime, anywhere in this lifetime or any of previous lives.

^^warya Che - Just leave ms DD for me - she is my cousin - you have taken Ibti, Sheh and Val away from me - stop right there. Halkaas ha soo dhafin icon_razz.gif

Haddii kale - you are asking for war with the possibility of kidnap :D

LooooooooooooL@DD...Ha,iwaalin qofyahey.

Sayid-Didn't they tell you don't wanna your cousins doing you know what....so leave DD alone. Besides, DD wants to see the rest of Puntland, not just Qardho icon_razz.gif

I don't know about VAl, I like her bit much for her to be anything else, but Sheh and Ibti..yipeeeeeeeeee *waits for them to come in with budh*

Ms DD   

lool Che and SS

Order boys order, form an orderly queue.. Geeljirayaashi from Qardho iyo Taleex baa idinka soo horeeya.

Che

U like budh dheh? Nooocaas yaah..Khatara sani bro. Caadi ma tihid.

Che - i don't know what you are talking about - i don't care much about or for Pu88yland - nor i am as mind corrupted as you are, so i also don't know about what not to do to or with cousins..... icon_razz.gif

MS DD - maskiin aad tahay waan ku jeeda - ninkan hadaladisu waa overloaded with......... and shukaansi :D

^Waryaa Val waad ka xanaajise DD haka darin.

I'm from Iskashuban(wat name icon_razz.gif ) sootaa ku digrineyse...Umad gaagaaban oo dhuxul ah aa dagtaa layiri xaa ka jira (that's how ur buddy NGONGE described you) :D